1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tereya Chan

Feb 20, 2007

1. Seeing as I've done a few trades/sales/purchases on here, I thought I would add this so people could leave me some feedback. Thanks a bunch.:aheartbea

2. I recently purchased a Luts stuffed body from Tereya Chan (^w^)'''
      She responded to my PMs quickly, packed my item well, shipped it fast, and was really nice!

3. Tereya Chan was part of my DIM headphones group order. Her PMs were very concise, and her payments for her order were sent quickly. When I came short on shipping her order, she immediately sent me the extra. She's a very good buyer, and I would be more than happy to have her again in any future group orders. Thank you!

4. Tereya Chan bought SD17 outfits from me. Smooth transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

5. Tereya Chan participated in my Custom House group order -- her payments were fast, her PMs were friendly, and she was very gracious about accommodating to my schedule when arranging a local pickup for her doll. Overall it was an amazingly smooth transaction -- highly recommended, and an excellent buyer!