1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Terminus_Est

Apr 15, 2009

1. I bought a shirt/skirt/leg warmers outfit, and dress with matching bag from Terminus_Est.Great communcation, shipping was very fast. Dress didn't fit right, but was refunded for and everything worked out woderfully. Amazing work, would love to work with her again! =D

2. I commissioned a 1900's schoolboy outfit from Ali and she did a wonderful job. Communication was great, her sewing is fabulous and she even surprised me with a little hat for my boy too. Everything is wonderful and I would definitely do business with her again.

3. Just did a fantastic trade with Ali - she even made me two beautiful, well made outfits to even out the trade of dolls/body. She was a real pleasure to get to know and work with. Her outfit designs are fantastic. The clothing fit perfectly and was exactly what I wanted.
      I would glady trade with her again! Thank you, Ali!

4. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I bought a Chloe elf vampire from her ,and the transaction was PERFECT
      She reply all my PM´S very fast and friendly ,and sent the doll very quickly and very well packed
      The head is in perfect condition and I'm very pleased

Thanks a lot for this wonderful transaction¡¡¡¡

5. Terminus_Est bought a MSD DZ outfit from me. I only have good things to say about her; communication was friendly, she paid fast and also let me know when the outfit arrived at her place :3 She was absolutely wonderful to do business with :3

Thank you! :)

6. I recently purchased a Minifee Lishe head from Terminus_Est, and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with; her responses to my questions were polite and friendly, and thorough in explaining options. I requested the package be insured during transit; but after learning that it would not be possible to insure a package to my country, Ali offered to return my money personally in case of loss or damage. The head arrived in perfect condition, however, exceptionally well-packed and a free gift of sweeties in an adorable little pouch! She also sent a gorgeous set of eyes already fixed inside the head; they are a lovely colour and suit the doll perfectly. I thoroughly enjoyed talking with Ali during this transaction and was more than satisfied with the outcome. I would happily do business with her again! :)
      Thank you for a wonderful transaction!

7. I bought a Benetia head from Terminus_Est, great communication, very quick shipment and she even put something cute and tasty in the packaga. Thanks Ali!