1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Terra-hime

May 21, 2007

1. Terra-hime bought 3 shirts from me and is very friendly and prompt with payment, thank you :)
    2. Terra-hime bought a couple things from me, payment was fast, I would definatly work with again!
    3. I had an excellent transaction with Terra-hime. Hands arrived well packed and in a timely manner. Would defiantly deal with again. Thanks!
    4. Our first transaction with Terra was great. Quick, quick payment and hassle free! Thanks so much :)
    5. Terra is a dream to deal with :) I 'adopted' one of her dolls, and the package arrived well packed and very quickly.
    6. Terra-hime bought a pair of Ajumapama Pants from me,
      I had an excellent transaction with her.
    7. Bought a type 2 delf boy body from her..I had it on layaway..she was amazingly friendly..and I received the body in great condition...I'd buy from her again! <3
    8. Bought a discontinued Luts set from her. Grewat communication. She shipped out my item super promptly with no problems at all.
    9. I bought a Dollheart outfit from Terra-Hime; she quickly answered my messages, shipped the outfit immediately; it was delivered lightning-fast in perfect condition: a perfect transaction! :)
    10. I bought a DOD outfit from Terra-Hime. It's absolutely gorgeous. She responded quickly to my messages, and shipped quickly. Will keep an eye out for future sales!
    11. Brought an SDF Cian head from Terra-Hime, we met up locally for the swap. Everything went smoothly, she's a pleasure to deal with and would be happy to buy from her again!!

Thanks so much <3
    12. Bought an SDF girl body from Terra-hime and it was a painless, friendly transaction. Body just arrived and is perfect for my girl; thank you so much!
    13. Participated in a group order with me.

Great communication and manners.

I hope you join another order again
    14. She gave me a whole bunch of little metal balls for piercings for my kids FOR FREE *_*! She was very nice to do such a thing especially with being from another country and even taking on the shipping! *_* THANK YOU AGAIN!
    15. Terra-hime bought me several gumdrop eyes (european preorder) and a Ethan head. Great, kind and very friendly buyer, and patient ! All payments had been done very quickly. Many many thanks for all !
    16. I bought a doll from Terra-hime and it was a very pleasant transaction. Good communication and very friendly. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you!
    17. I adopted Supergem male body from Terra-hime. She was very smooth communication and very kind (she offered the reasonable price and free shipping cost!). The boy came home without any problem. Thanks so much!
    18. Terra-hime is currently in my hide Minimee GO and I must say that payment was prompt and received when needed. Terra-hime is an asset to the forum as well as the marketplace - truly dependable and trustworthy! ;)

I give Terra-hime :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar for being an all around wonderful GO participant!
    19. TERRA-Hime received a doll from me. PM and payment was prompt and smooth. Strongly recommended, thank you very much!
    20. She dold me two heads; exactly as described, they arrived in record time, smoothest transaction in years. I recommend her without hesitation!!!