1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Terren

Sep 19, 2007

1. Hello all! :)

If you have had a transaction with me, please leave some feedback here.

Thank you!

:aheartbea Kirsten

2. Wonderful buyer, transaction went quickly and smoothly. Thanks so much Terren!!!

3. Terren bought a couple pairs of pants from me. Paid quickly and everything went great :D

4. Outstanding buyer. Excellent communication through out our transaction and prompt payment. I would happily do business again.

5. I sold a Zuzu Delf Frise Apple Grower Limited to Terren. It was good communication and very fast payment. Highly recommended. Thank you. :)

6. Kirsten and I swapped spat boots from the Bitten collection. Our orders got mixed up at Haute and I was lucky to find Kirsten! She shipped them to me quickly and was very funny and sweet to talk with. I'd trade again with her in a heartbeat! :)

7. Terren commissioned some aesthetic work from me. Shipped and paid quickly, and meeting up to save on return shipping was also a plus! Very nice to deal with and I absolutely adore her Shall. :)

8. Terren bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.