1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tertlecrazy

Aug 19, 2010

1. tertlecrazy led a group order that I participated in.... she was friendly, organized, and great with keeping us up to date. it was a perfect transaction!

2. I was also in a GO that tertlecrazy ran! She was so nice and kept us up to
      date and shipped my items quickly. Highly recommended and I wouldn't
      hesitate to join another GO run by her!! Thanks so much again XD

3. Participated in a FMD GO run by tertlecrazy and it was excellent! Thanks so much!

4. I participated in tertlecrazy's ForMyDoll GO. She was organized, kept open communications, and packed my wigs well. Would definitely participate in another GO of hers if given the chance. :)

5. I joined the FMD GO run by tertlecrazy. Wonderful communication and well organized. Would love to join her GO again. Thanks! :D

6. tertlecrazy ran the first GO I had ever joined. She was friendly, super helpful, fantastic with keeping us updated and shipped my lovely wig asap. Thanks again :)

7. tertlecrazy bought a wig from me! Great transaction, polite pms, and she was very nice to work with.

8. She bought an MSD shirt from me, it was a very easy and quick transaction ^-^

9. Tertle was in my Leekeworld GO :D! >u< <33 [I am also hosting her in another GO currently as well, yay!]. The transaction was smooth as can be! Payment was easy and prompt<3 Tertle was super patient throughout all the troubles of the Canada Post strike, and I really appreciated her understanding :]

Thanks a bunch!
      L.

10. tertlecrazy is an exceptional buyer here on DoA and our transactions are always quick and easy. Thanks again!

11. tertlecrazy commissioned me for a face-up, shipped promptly, paid even more promptly, and communicated very well during the whole process. From a creative standpoint, she was very willing to let me make the design decisions on her face-up and was very pleased with how it turned out. I'm very happy to hear she plans to commission me again - she was fantastic to work with. Thanks!

12. tertlecrazy is wonderful to buy, arrive super fast and was packaged brilliantly
      i would highly recomend tertlecrazy to everyone
      thank you so much i love the head and wig!

13. tertlecrazy bought a wig from me, fast payment and great communication! Thanks again!

14. Positive Feedback
      I bought a Dollmore wig from tertlecrazy and it was a fast transaction with great communication. I received the wig quickly and I absolutely LOVE it. I would definately buy from her again<3
      Thanks!

15. Bought a great lavender braided wig from tertlecrazy. A very smooth, friendly transaction!

16. I sold a Lishe head to tertlecrazy and she paid amazingly fast. She was nice and friendly during all the transaction. I hope to deal with her again.

17. tertlecrazy adopted my little Cutie ent. I really wanted my Leeke baby to go to a loving home because I do adore her but she was just so out of place. I feel very comfortable with Cutie going to live with such a lovely person as tertlecrazy :aheartbea
      Communication was great, she paid exactly when she said she would and was just generally a joy to deal with.

Big romping positive feedback here! :D Thank you :D

18. I sold my Bygg head to Tertlecrazy and It was a fantastic transaction!! She paid right away and we had a good time meeting up for me to deliver it. I recommend her!

Thanks!!

Chrystika

19. tertlecrazy purchased a pair of eyes from me and paid super fast and communication was great!
      Thanks for a great transaction :-)

20. tertlecrazy bought a shirt from me and she was a great buyer! ^_^ will never forget her now, since we have same last names! *_* thanks!