1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tertlecrazy

Aug 19, 2010

1. Tertlecrazy participated in my Usagihime GO. Communication was friendly. Payments were made on time.

2. I bought an Iplehouse 7-8 Wig from tertlecrazy! Transaction went really well, she shipped nice and quickly and the wig arrived nice and safely! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!!!

3. Very understanding, responsible seller! :fangirl:
      It was a pleasure to work with. Thank you very much! ;)

4. Painted two dolls for Tertlecrazy, she was wonderful to work with, great communication, fast payment, the whole transaction was a delight :) I hope to work with her again sometime!

5. I sold a head to tertlecrazy and it was a perfect transaction. She was a dream buyer. Thank you!

6. Tertlecrazy bought a pair of DaisyDayes hooves from me. A pleasure to deal with, and would happily deal with again any time. Thanks again ! :)

7. Tertlecrazy sold me a Shiwoo head that I have been wanting for forever! She was so wonderful to work with talking to her was a dream and she split her Shiwoo for me before she even had a buyer for the body as well! Thank you so much dearie!

8. Tertlecrazy bought a doll from me and it was an excellent transaction- fast payment and perfect communication !

9. This is my 2nd time working with Tertlecrazy, I traded my Miyavi Minimee for her imple faun, she was a delight to work with once again, fast communication, fast shipping, and the item arrived in exactly the condition I was expecting. Great trade, and I hope I get more chances to work with her in the future!

10. I bought soom chalko legs from Terlecrazy.
      It was good and fast transaction, Terlecrazy is verry good and polite seller!)

11. Me and Tertlecrazy went on a split together. It was a great pleasure! She's a fantastic person, and amazingly awesome! Definitely recommend! :)

12. I made trade with tertlecrazy. It was just lovely! Kind and fast comunication, everything else went wonderfull. Thank you so much :aheartbea

13. This lovely person took place in my October Dollmore GO. Everything went perfectly. Would love to work with again.

14. tertlecrazy just adopted a little LaTi Haru from me. FRIENDLY, GREAT with communication, and FAST pay! :fangirl: She let me know when Haru arrived and how HAPPY she is! :whee: It's so nice to know that your dollies end up in a home where they will be LOVED! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea I wouldn't hesitate to let her adopt from me again! :whee: She's TERRIFIC!:dance :cheer :celebrate

Thanks SO much, S! :daisy

x0x,
      Sher

15. bought a wig from tertle. great wig and fast delivery. thanks.

16. I recently bought a wig from Tertlecrazy. Overall good transaction. Very friendly.
      There was a shipping delay (had to inform about it) due to her being very busy. But it arrived very soon after it had been shipped.

Recommended as a seller, thanks again :thumbup

17. I participated in tertlecrazy's For My Doll GO. Everything was excellent! I would definitely be willing to participate in future group orders by her.

Thanks again!

18. Tertlecrazy led a GO in which I participated. The experience was great. I would certainly do business with tertlecrazy again! :fangirl:

19. I was part of a For My Doll Wig GO run by tertlecrazy and everything went very well. Great communication, fast shipping, no complaints at all. I would gladly do business with her again!

20. I also participated in tertlecrazy's For My Doll GO and everything was great! It was very organized and well-run. Status updates were regular, communication was prompt and friendly, and the items were packaged well and shipped quickly after they arrived from FMD. Definitely recommended, and I would happily do business with her again!