1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Teslithia

Mar 3, 2011

1. Very positive! She purchased some eyes from me and was very patient. Nice communication, and an overall A+!

2. Good transaction, very quick with payment and great communication. I would not hesitate to do buisness with her agian. thanks so much! :)

3. I bought a Soom Alex from Teslithia. The transaction was brilliant; I got fast and friendly answers to messages, and she notified me of any status change. The doll was packaged very safely and arrived in perfect condition with lots of extras. She was a joy to do business and chat with, and I'd recommend her as a business partner to anyone.

4. Teslithia bought a YOSD dress from me, and she was a joy to work with like always...HIGHLY recommended buyer :)

5. I bought a PukiPuki Cupid(+extras) from Teslithia. She was very polite, quick to respond and willing to work with me on sending over money. I hope I get to have the pleasure of working with her again one day! :D

6. I bought a pair of pink eyes from Teslithia. she was great to work with. it was a quick transaction and fast shipping. I highly recommended her. :)

7. I bought two pairs of eyes from Teslithia, they arrived very fast and in great condition. She was very easy to work with and I would buy from her again.

8. Sold several pairs of doll hair clips to teslithia and the transaction went great ^_^ she paid right away!

thanx ^_^

9. I bought a sleeping faceplate from Teslithia. I was so pleased with the transaction: fast shipping, well packed and great to deal with!!

10. I bought a Minifee Eliya sleeping head from Gina. The transaction went perfect, fast shipment and Gina is a very sweet and friendly person to deal with. Highly recommended! Thanks Gina!

11. I purchased a pair of eyes from Teslithia and the transaction was wonderful! Quick replys to my questions and fast shipping :) would definetly do business with this lovely lady again

12. I was a participant in a Leeke world wig group order run by Teslithia, and she did a fantastic job. Kept me well informed, let me know when the item I ordered came in, and shipped just as quickly. I would not hesitate to join in another of her group orders in the future :) Fantastic job!
      She also included a few extra goodies ^_^

13. I participated in a Leeke World GO that Teslithia organized. It was a very pleasant experience and she kept everything in order! When the wigs arrived, she shipped them out quickly. Overall, it was a perfect transaction. Thank you so much!

14. Teslithia ran a super smooth Leeke GO! I would join a GO ran by her any time! Perfect transaction, great updates, and overall friendly and communicative! Thanks Gina!

15. I also participated in the Leeke GO run by Teslithia. She was wonderful, kept the group updated, shipped quickly, and my package arrived in perfect shape accompanied by some tasty soda candy! :D I'd certainly do business with her again! Thanks so much! :chocoberry

16. I participated in teslithia's leekeworld go, which she ran very responsibly with a superhuman attention to detail XD thank you so much!!!

17. I participated in a Leeke GO Teslithia ran. She was very organized and I received my wig with absolutely no hassle. I would definitely join one of her group orders in the future.

18. I purchased a Fairyland 2013 Pukipuki Nanuri Faceplate from Teslithia. It was a Great transaction! I love it and it was shipped very fast and was just as lovely as promised! Thank You!

19. I purchased a pair of eyes, which were exactly what they were shown as. She shipped when she said she was &I they arrived packaged safely. I can't wait to put them in my doll! I would totally buy from her again. ^_^

20. I bought a set of really cute headbands from Teslithia! They are really well made and the colors are wonderful. She shipped lightning fast, too!