1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for teteloune

Aug 17, 2009

1. Please leaves a feedback.

Thank you!;)
    2. I bought an absolutely gorgeous pink outfit set for my LUTS KDF Ani Girl from Teteloune and am incredibly pleased! Communication was wonderful, shipping was very quick for items from Europe, and the outfit itself is an amazing piece of art that is truly stunning. I will definitely be buying from Teteloune again and I highly recommend this seller.
    3. I bought 3 adorables socks for my MNF, and they're absolutely cute! Communication was wonderful, shipping was very quick ^^.
      I really recommend Teteloune as seller
    4. I bought long msd socks from Teteloune, and was delighted with how communicative and fast she's been, I recommand her warmly !!
    5. I recently purchased a floral dress from miss teleloune, she's wonderful to work with and a fast shipper. The dress arrived packaged well and exactly as described. A lovely shipper and a sweet person, I totally reccomend her! <3
    6. I bought 3 pairs of stockings and a skirt from Estelle (teteloune) and I am very happy with them :) The communication itself was perfect, she is such a wonderful person to work with!
      The clothes arrived in perfect state and very well and carefully packed.

A+++ for Estelle ^__^
    7. I bought a Cerisedolls Constantine body from Teteloune and couldn't be happier. My Ombre head is now a full doll! She packed well and it got here very quickly. Excellent experience. Thank you!