1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Teysa

Mar 3, 2009

1. Feedback for me . . .

2. Melissa bought a Limwha Mano from me and was great. She payed very quickly and had great communication. I am so glad he has such a great new home :) I would definitely recommend doing business with her.

3. Teysa purchased a pair of eyes from me. Paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. Wonderful transaction.

4. teysa bought a wig from me and was an awesomesuperdooperterricic person to deal with! She payed fast and we had great communication. I hope to do business with her in the future ^_^

5. teysa bought a pair of boots from me. Great communication, quick payment and a really nice person to deal with. Wonderful transaction. ^_^

6. I bought a very pretty choker from her, recvd very fast and looks wonderful, my girl loves it, Thanks so much!

7. teysa bought a pair of eyes from me. Fast transaction and easy to communicate with. Lovely buyer to deal with! :aheartbea

8. Bought two necklaces from Teysa. Well-made, well-packed and shipped very quickly. Would love to buy from her again!

9. I bought a necklace from Teysa, and it was good quality and very beautiful^^ So nice to communicate with and fast shipping too. I couldn't be happier:)

10. I bought a lovely shell necklace from Teysa which it is even more lovely in person and arrived well-packaged. <3
      Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next!