Feedback for thaelia

Mar 22, 2008

1. Thought it was about time I started this. So if we've had a transaction, please leave me feedback. Thank you!

2. thaelia bought a doll from me and was super sweet to deal with. :daisy She paid via a short layaway and paid when she said she would, even finishing early. She was very patient and was understanding when I forgot to ship a part of the doll's items to her and let me know right away.

I highly recommend dealing with thaelia :aheartbea It was an absolute pleasure.

3. thaelia bought several items from our last update. She's the perfect buyer. Quick with payment and such a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!!

4. I just completed a commission for Thaelia an it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Payment was super-speedy. Communications were prompt and friendly. I hope to deal with her again!

5. I bought a pair of MSD boots from Thaelia. It was a great transaction - fast and friendly - and the boots were packaged extremely well.

6. Thaelia bought a MSD body from me. She was wonderful to deal with. Fast payment. Thanks again~!

7. I sold Thaelia a YO-SD Lin wig, payment was prompt and communication was excellent. I would gladly do business again. :)

8. Thaelia bought a wig from me, paid promptly and had great communication. Thanks!

9. Thaelia purchased a YoTenshi from me on layaway. Full payment was made much faster than scheduled, and communication was perfect! Highly recommended! Thank you so much and enjoy!

10. I sold MSD shoes and miniature DS to thaelia.
      Everything was smooth and perfect!
      Thank you again!

11. Thaelia bought my Bisou Ai UU with all her extras: a lovely person to deal with and very happy to send me photos and keep me up to date :)

Thank you!

12. thaelia bought a LTF outfit from us. Another quick and easy transaction. Perfect! Thanks again!!

13. Thaelia bought the ante multihead from me. Couldn't be sweeter. Thank you!

14. Thaelia bought a pair of eyes from me and she was great to deal with. Quick payment, excellent communication, overall wonderful buyer. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :)

15. Thaelia bought a puki body from me. She was wonderful and so sweet. I would definitely recommend her.

16. I sold a Volks SD13 girl body to Thelma but the body had some damage to the neck upon arriving. She was very gracious about the whole thing! I paid her a small refund for the damage even though she didn't want it. She was so nice about the whole thing and I highly recommend her to anyone here on DoA!

17. Thaelia bought some Dollheart boots from me. Friendly, great communication, and a pleasure to deal with :)

18. Thaelia bought some shoes from me. Super fast payment, great communication and an absolute pleasure to do business with. ^___^

19. thaelia bought SD items this time around. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

20. thaelia commissioned two faceups from me for her Fairyland girls - she was thoughtful and honest (so important to a newbie faceup artist), kept excellent communication, and sent payment fast! Highly recommended, thank you very much! :aheartbea