1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for thaelia

Mar 22, 2008

1. Thought it was about time I started this. So if we've had a transaction, please leave me feedback. Thank you!

2. thaelia bought a doll from me and was super sweet to deal with. :daisy She paid via a short layaway and paid when she said she would, even finishing early. She was very patient and was understanding when I forgot to ship a part of the doll's items to her and let me know right away.

I highly recommend dealing with thaelia :aheartbea It was an absolute pleasure.

3. thaelia bought several items from our last update. She's the perfect buyer. Quick with payment and such a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!!

4. I just completed a commission for Thaelia an it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Payment was super-speedy. Communications were prompt and friendly. I hope to deal with her again!

5. I bought a pair of MSD boots from Thaelia. It was a great transaction - fast and friendly - and the boots were packaged extremely well.

6. Thaelia bought a MSD body from me. She was wonderful to deal with. Fast payment. Thanks again~!

7. I sold Thaelia a YO-SD Lin wig, payment was prompt and communication was excellent. I would gladly do business again. :)

8. Thaelia bought a wig from me, paid promptly and had great communication. Thanks!

9. Thaelia purchased a YoTenshi from me on layaway. Full payment was made much faster than scheduled, and communication was perfect! Highly recommended! Thank you so much and enjoy!

10. I sold MSD shoes and miniature DS to thaelia.
      Everything was smooth and perfect!
      Thank you again!

11. Thaelia bought my Bisou Ai UU with all her extras: a lovely person to deal with and very happy to send me photos and keep me up to date :)

Thank you!

12. thaelia bought a LTF outfit from us. Another quick and easy transaction. Perfect! Thanks again!!

13. Thaelia bought the ante multihead from me. Couldn't be sweeter. Thank you!

14. Thaelia bought a pair of eyes from me and she was great to deal with. Quick payment, excellent communication, overall wonderful buyer. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :)

15. Thaelia bought a puki body from me. She was wonderful and so sweet. I would definitely recommend her.

16. I sold a Volks SD13 girl body to Thelma but the body had some damage to the neck upon arriving. She was very gracious about the whole thing! I paid her a small refund for the damage even though she didn't want it. She was so nice about the whole thing and I highly recommend her to anyone here on DoA!

17. Thaelia bought some Dollheart boots from me. Friendly, great communication, and a pleasure to deal with :)

18. Thaelia bought some shoes from me. Super fast payment, great communication and an absolute pleasure to do business with. ^___^

19. thaelia bought SD items this time around. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

20. thaelia commissioned two faceups from me for her Fairyland girls - she was thoughtful and honest (so important to a newbie faceup artist), kept excellent communication, and sent payment fast! Highly recommended, thank you very much! :aheartbea