1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for thakyuki

Jun 28, 2009

1. Hi!

Welcome to my feedback thread. Please leave feedback for me if we've bought, sold or traded from/to each other. Thanks!

2. Thakyuki bought a LTF Flora full set from me. It was a wonderful transaction. She paid promptly, let me know that Flora was a town away and then posted a photo to me when Flora arrived. I would love to have Thakyuki as a buyer again, and recommend her to everyone! Thanks! :daisy

3. I bought a LTF Flora outfit from Thakyuki. Everything went as expected - a successful transaction. Many thanks!

4. I bought the Strawberry Vanilla LTF Flora outfit from Thakyuki, and its wonderfull! She's a great communicator and mailed the outfit promptly. Thanks so much!

5. thakyuki was part of my DollMore GO. She paid quickly and answered her e-mails promptly. I highly recommend her to other sellers/GO runners.

6. Thakyuki participated in my Cool Cat GO. She paid quickly, great communication and very flexible when it came to delivery options. I would do business with her again in a heart beat!

Can't wait to be in another GO with you! ^_^

7. I bought LittleFee Flora from Thakyuki and she arrived so fast, was truly well packed, and is in good condition.

Thakyuki even included an outfit for Flora even if I bought her nakie:-)

I had to ask several questions, and she was so patient and I got great info!

Would absolutely buy from her again!

8. I bought a LTF Flora from Thakyuki and it couldn't have been a smoother or more pleasant transaction. The doll is in perfect condition and was shipped quickly. Thakyuki even included a wonderful wig! Thanks again for everything -- I highly recommend her.

9. Participated in Dollmore group order run by thakyuki-
      It was a very fast order and everything went smoothly. She even kept us updated through every step via PM!
      Highly recommended, I would join another order with her anytime~
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa

10. I participated in Thakyuki's Dollmiore GO~

Communication was great, she was fast with replying to PMs, she kept us updated the whole time, and everything went smoothly! My items were sent inside a bubble mailer even though there was nothing is breakable --- how very considerate! I would definitely join another GO with her again!

11. I participated in a Dollmore Go run by thakyuki. Good communication she reply fast to Pm's and let me know when our items arrived. Ship fast and my items were well packed. I reccomend her and would do another Go with her or any business. Thanks so much thakyuki. ^__^ I really appreciated.

~Emra :)

12. I also participated in thakyuki's Dollmore GO. It was well run from start to finish - good communication, very fast shipment once the order arrived, and a well-packed package of items. I would happily do another GO with her in the future - this one was great! :thumbup

Thanks so much!

:daisy

13. I was in a Dollmore group order Thakyuki ran. She is a very good group host. She update information quickly, and send out our packages as soon as she can. Very reliable group order host!
      Thank you Thakyuki for running this GO. I really appreciate your hard works!

14. I was also apart of the Dollmore GO, and everything ran smoothly! The delivery from her home to mine was super fast, and communication was great! <33 I totally recommend her to anyone!

15. Thakyuki purchased a Super Gem head from me on a short layaway and was wonderful to deal with. Her communication left nothing to be desired and her payments were sent exactly when she said they would be. A smooth and easy transaction that I am very pleased with. :) I would be more than willing to do business with her again and cannot recommend her enough.

&#9829;[ Thank you for your purchase!! ]&#9829;​

16. I was another member of thakyuki's Dollmore GO. Her communication was great, shipping quick, and overall she was a pleasure to deal with! Thanks so much for running the GO! :aheartbea

17. I was in thakyuki's dollmore go! communication was amazing, shipped out items fast, and really enjoyed the dollmore go overall! thank you sooo much!

18. I also participated in the Dollmore Go! order. She was quick to answer questions, clear with the order and details and delivery time was faster than I thought it would be. Over all the transaction was great. Everything arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much for everything. My boy thanks you too, he is one step closer to being complete <3~

19. I also participated in the Dollmore GO! She answered all of my questions and planned everything out marvelously! She ran a great GO! Thank you so much for running it smoothly! :3

20. I purchased a Dollzone 60cm boy body from thakyuki! She was very understanding and very quick to answer. Shipping was amazingly quick! I was very impressed, and it was packed very neatly! Thank you very much for a smooth transaction. <3