Feedback for The Art Dolls

Jul 16, 2020

1. If we have completed a transaction together, please leave feedback for me here.
      Thank you and take care.

2. The Art Dolls adopted my Iplehouse Ashanti. Communication and payment were prompt and pleasant. Hope you two have a long, happy life together!

3. Great Buyer! The Art Dolls bought some MSD black boots from me. Fast payment and great communication :) Many Thanks for your purchase :D

4. Leaving excellent feedback for them because it was so easy and comfortable with fast payment and friendly interactions.
      Thanks for adopting my beauty, all the best.

5. I had a super positive and pleasant experience with @The Art Dolls as a buyer! I am always delighted when I have transactions with DoA members because they're so enjoyable. Buyer was very friendly, and payment was made promptly! I hope you enjoy your new doll. :chibi

(Also, I just took a look at your IG, and omg! She will be spoiled with you, and she will be photographed 5000x better than I ever could! :abambi:)

6. The Art Dolls bought elfdoll body from me and it was very nice trasaction. thank you so much!