1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for The Beautiful Doll

Aug 22, 2006

1. I bought Venitu head from Anthony:)
      He's one of the best and pleasant sellers, with whom I had an affair! The transaction was easy, communication nice and friendly.
      Anthony is very responsible seller, the head was shipped quickly and packaged perfectly.
      I'll always be happy to deal with Anthony!:aheartbea

2. I got my Momo's head from Anthony!! What a great seller , he shipped it priority and his price is very reasonable ( actually very good) I would buy more from him given the money in the future :) thank you for my first DOA transaction :)

3. I purchased a minifee event head from Anthony and the transaction went perfectly! Super communication and very fast shipping. The head arrived fantastically wrapped in bubblewrap and i am so happy with how well this transaction went. I recommend this seller in a heartbeat. Thank you Anthony!!

4. Anthony purchased a Fifth Motif Venitu from me on layaway. The transaction went perfectly. A++ communication; He always paid on time and was a pleasure to do business with. :3nodding:

5. I bought a Lucywen Elf Head from Anthony. He's very nice and communication was terrific. The head was superbly packaged. He is a solid, reliable seller. :)

6. Anthony sold me a tan moe minifee body, he shipped super secure and super fast! He's amazing and kind and a wonderful person.

7. I purchased a Fairyland Lucywen head from The Beautiful Doll about a week ago and I had a really pleasant transaction since the very begining ^^ . He was very polite, had a great communication, answered really fast to my messages and he was it even faster sending my package very very well protected. Also, kindly, made me a big favour, lowered the price for customs as I asked him for.

I would 100% recommend him. Absolute pleasure to deal with!!. Thank you so much for everything sweetie ^^ , you are great !!.

8. I bought a minifee event head from Anthony. He is such a nice person and kept up communication great. Shipped quickly and packed well. I would love to do business with him again :)

9. Anthony purchased a mnf white skin Liria from me and was fantastic to work with! He kept in great communication, was extremely understanding and patient with my coa dilemma with fairyland, and let me know when Liria had arrived safely. Liria had been with me for years in her box since I wasn't able to do anything with her, and I am sooo thrilled she has gone to a loving home. I would absolutely recommend Anthony and wouldn't hesitate to buy or sell with him in the future.
      Thanks for being such a sweetheart, Anthony!

10. I bought a clear pink Sia tail from Anthony. Communication was great and shipping was unbelievably fast. a Very nice transaction. :D

11. Anthony bought a pair of Vampire Sylvia horns (and the headdress) via layaway, and the transaction was wonderful! A great buyer :D

12. One of the most honest seller.. I paid my minifee moe line body but asked him to hold on to my doll and keep it even if I’ve paid it.. Anthony could’ve easily hold on to my doll and kept it but honest as always he shipped it and even kind enough to refund extra shipping :) thank you for another awesome deal

13. It was so easy working with Anthony, the doll is in perfect condition and shipping was quicker than anything I have ever experienced.

14. Amazing seller, Can't say enough great things about Anthony! I brought a minifee Momo set with a 2 part payment plan. The set arrived very fast and in perfect condition. Communication was a pleasure, Very kind and sweet. Over all a great experience! Thank you kindly. :)

15. The Beautiful Doll purchased a Fairyline Alicia mermaid body from me and was a pleasure to work with. Very kind communications and punctual payment. I would not hesitate to do business with The Beautiful Doll again!

16. Anthony AKA The Beautiful Doll purchased a Volks Lucia from me on a layaway. The transaction went smoothly. I would sell to him again any time. Thank you Anthony!!

17. I purchased a pair of momo ears and tail from Anthony and he was so wonderful! Such great communication and fast shipping, defiantly recommend!

18. Anthony bought from me Volks body SD Graffiti in installments. The transaction went perfectly: payments arrived on time, the buyer was always in touch and informed me about the arrival of the parcel. :3nodding: Great buyer! :thumbup

19. I bought an Angelogue Eunice from @The Beautiful Doll and she was packed amazingly, shipped quickly and Anthony was a joy to do business with! Highly recommend! Thanks dear!