1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for The Beautiful Doll

Aug 22, 2006

1. I was in Anthony\'s Leeke World group order and he is the nicest person to deal with. I highly recommend him anytime! Thank you!

2. Participated in a group order run by The Beautiful Doll and everything went smoothly and I arrived my items quickly ^_^ Thank you so much~!

3. Anthony bought a wig and payed for it immediately. He let me know when he received it and thanked me. He is a pleasure to deal with.
      Marianna

4. Just participated in Anthony's Leekeworld group order! It was excellent. He was quick to update us when he received news, and worked with SlowlyTurningBlue and I to make sure our package was delievered properly. It was received promptly and well packed. I'd definitely go through him again~

5. Anthony was very attentive with the group order he ran through Leekeworld! He was very understanding, and patient and he also kept everyone's needs in mind. I was really pleased with the amount of updates we got, and his quick responses to PM. He also worked to combine shipping for Nirote and me. There's no doubt that I'd go through him again. It was a pleasure to participate in his order.

6. Recently participated in the Leekeworld order run by Anthony. I'm super pleased with the amount of updates and how nice and organized it was. I got the wig a whole lot quicker than I expected (which leads to a happy and no longer bald Sven). I would most defiantly go through him for any needed group orders in the future.

7. Hi, I just finished a transaction with Anthony and 100% smooth and easy...fast shipping and great communication!

Nancy

8. I participated in a Leekeworld group order run by Anthony and it was a very smooth transaction!
      I received my items fast and he was VERY pleasant to deal with!

9. I highly recommend The Beautiful Doll again :thumbup

I've dealt with him many times by now and all of them were completed smoothly and comfortably :)
      The Beautiful Doll is trustworthy. You can have great communication with him. You can have smooth and great transactions with him.

Thank you SOOOOO much :aheartbea

10. Anthony is a dream to buy something from! He's so friendly and accommodating! Next time I want a doll, I think I'll check to see if you're selling one, first, Anthony!

11. I just had a wonderful transaction with The Beautiful Doll. I sold him a MNF Shushu elf. He paid extremely fast and was an absolute pleasure to deal with!

12. I just had a most pleasant transaction with Beautiful Doll. He sold me a doll which arrived promptly & well packaged. His communication was also prompt & very friendly throughout the transaction. I highly recommend Beautiful Doll as a trustworthy person to transact with. Thank you, Anthony, for such a great buying experience! :)

13. Anthony is a pleasure to sell to. I recently sold him a pair of MNF hands and he paid promptly and was wonderful to deal with. I highly recommend him as a seller.

14. Anthony bought my head of Shushu Elf vampire.
      It was a true pleasure of dealing with him. :)
      The payment was very fast, the communication excellent. He is a very nice person and it is without hesitation which I will make business with him in the future. I recommend him highly. :thumbup
      Thank you very much for this pleasant transaction Anthony. :sumomo:

15. I bought my Censya Piloneer from The Beautiful Doll - great communication all the way through the three month layaway, and he was always pleasant and helpful. She turned up in absolutely perfect condition, really well packed - he even asked me how I'd prefer the customs form marked up. I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend Anthony as a seller to anyone.

16. Purchased a beautiful body from Anthony, well packaged, fast delivery and thanks for waiting!

17. did a leekeworld group order organized by anthony! he's so very nice and everything went great. <3!

18. :) Had a great transaction! We split an order for a DOD Elf Sleeping Pitts. He's amazing to work with! Great communication!

Thank you!
      Hats

19. Participated in a leekeworld group order run by Anthony, everything went nice and smoothly.

20. Just got my wig from a leekeworld group order and everything went great!