1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for The Beautiful Doll

Aug 22, 2006

1. I joined the Leekeworld group order run by Anthony. His friendly communication, professionalism, organization and quick shipment made this a wonderful transaction.

2. I recently participated in a group order run by The Beautiful Doll. Everything went very smoothly and I received my wig promptly once it arrived from the company! Would definitely do business with again! Thanks!

3. I participated in a group order run by Anthony, and he kept us up to date on an order that took Luts a long time to process and ship.. but when they finally arrived he was great and shipped my Shiwoo hands out fast. Thanks so much!!

4. I participated in Anthony's Luts group order and he was nice enough to keep us updated about what was going on with the order, and even confirmed my info before sending the little items XD

Thank you!! A real sweetheart <3

5. I participated in a Luts group order that was organized by Anthony. The order took a while, but this was no fault of Anthony's... rather, the delays were on Luts. He was very communicative about order status and let everyone know what was going on. I'd ordered a wig that came packed well in a cushion of newspaper in a reasonably-sized box. Thank you, Anthony! I'd do this all over again! :fangirl:

6. Participated in the Luts group order as well, communication was great and items arrived in a timely fashion :D

7. Was in the luts group order. Good communication and he shipped the items very quickly after receiving them from luts. :)

8. I participated in a Luts group order organized by Anthony & it was flawless from start to finish! Anthony maintained excellent communication & promptly shipped items to their owners. Items were well packaged... what can I say, pure perfection! :)

9. I was part of Anthony's recent Luts group order. He was good at communicating and resolving a small issue with the shipping, we got it all straightened out fine and then he sent my items very quickly when the order arrived! Thanks Anthony!! :aheartbea

10. I was in the recent Luts group order, and everything went very smoothly! I think Anthony's really well organized, and kept us up-to-date on what was going on with Luts (and their delay *shakes fist*), and he packed my items very well :aheartbea I'd definitely participate in another of his group orders :3

Thank you Anythony~! :aheartbea

11. I just had a wonderful transaction with Anthony. He was so very kind and updated me frequently and was even wonderful to just chat with.:) He was even nice enough to let me know that a dress I had so despirately wanted came back into stock and I was able to purchase it. The shushu vamp head was just as described and in perfect untouched condition. I could not be happier. I hope I can deal with him again and I highly recommend him to everyone! :) Thank you so much Anthony, dear!:aheartbea

12. I bought a wig from Anthony, it arrived very quickly and in perfect condition!
      Thanks!
      :)

13. Anthony and I split a little Elf Shushu recently... The head arrived right on time, was very well packed, and in perfect condition. ^_^

14. I was part of the Luts group order that arrived in November. Communication and updates were excellent, my wigs were shipped quickly and it was a very pleasant group order to be a part of! Thank you! :)

15. I just purchased a PukiPuki from Anthony and it arrived so fast! Everything is in perfect condition and she's adorable.

Thanks Anthony...hope to do business with you again.

Great transaction!

16. Anthony was a true gentleman to work with! Very quick responses to pm's, and wonderful with updates. It was a pleasure buying my very well packed and quickly shipped doll from him. Anthony, thank you so much!

17. I bought the MSD Haute Doll La Promenade outfit from Anthony on short-term layaway. He was such a sweetheart, communication was great and he packaged the outfit very well and shipped super fast, the outfit arrived in the condition stated. Overall a pleasant transaction. I would glady buy from Anthony again. :)

Thank you again, and best wishes for a Happy and Healthy 2008!

18. I bought a wig from Anthony. Wonderful to deal with; great communication; smooth transaction. Thanks!

19. Transaction went fabulously! Great communication (of course!) and fast shipping! Thanks again Anthony!:D

20. I bought a Limhwa from Anthony & had an excellent transaction with him - I couldn't be happier! Packing & communication was great, & my Limhwa Half-Elf is perfect!!! :aheartbea

Thank you Anthony!
      Sassy