1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for The Beautiful Doll

Aug 22, 2006

1. I brought a doll from Anthony and joined in on a group order. He is wonderful to deal with. Fast shipping and great communications. I highly recommend him! Would not mind doing business with again. ^^

2. The Beautiful Doll, Anthony kindly helped me.
      I will never forget how you were kind in this offer.
      Thank you very much!!!!! 

He always does packaging perfectly and ships them quickly. Communication is easy to have and nice.
      He is one of the nicest sellers. I know him as a buyer, too. He's also a great buyer. Highly recommended!!

3. I bought a head from him. Communication was great, shipped when he originally said, and there was no 'suprises' when the package arrived. Would def. buy from again! :)

4. Anthony is very lovely to deal with.(such a sweetheart!) He bought a pair of Mnf hands from me and I must say super fast payment, very understanding. I hope to do business with him again. It was a pleasure hun.

-Moonkitty

5. Anthony took part in one of my Dollmore group orders, and everything was perfect as usual ^^

Lovely person to deal with, thanks so much! <3

6. I did a faceup for Anthony's lovely Evalette, He is very polite and nice to talk too, supper nice person~~:)

7. You are all right, Anthony is the sweetest most honest and super fast shipper. He has also become my friend. I wish I had known he had a Thalia and Erato to sell as those are fabulous dolls to have in a collection. Thanks so much Anthony for being so wonderful to do business with.

Hugs,
      Sylvia in NM

8. I would love to do business with Anthony again and again!

9. Anthony, please post feedback for me under seoff.

Thanks,
      Sylvia in NM
      Elia Sooah by Hauldoll

10. I was extremely pleased to have The Beautiful Doll as a participant in my second Dollmore group order. :D He's great with communication and just an all around friendly guy! As others have said, I would not hesitate to do business with him again!

Thank you for being a great participant~ :)

:aheartbea Shizume :aheartbea

11. Next time you are in the market to sell one of your dolls please email me or PM me as I adore your taste in dolls and clothes. Plus I owe you a favor for getting me my Elia.

Huge hugs,
      Sylvia

12. Another fabulous transaction with my favorite gentleman on DOA! As always, wonderful communication and quick payment. Such a pleasure to work with a sweetheart like Anthony!

13. The Beautiful Doll commissioned several necklaces from me and the transaction was very smooth. He knew exactly what he wanted and kept in contact with me throughout. :)

14. Anthony let me in on a split and was absolutely wonderful throughout the transaction. Head came well packed and securely made it to me.
      Thank you so much Anthony!

15. I was also lucky enough to participate in the MiniFee split with The Beautiful Doll!! My gorgeous boy's head came well packaged and arrived safely. I am so happy!

Thank you so much~

16. I bought the SD16 Kimono from him.He is a really nice person!I has fun whit him to talk!The shipping was really quick^^

17. Anthony is a GREAT seller - you can buy with confidence! He sold me a VHTF NRFB Volks SD16G outfit for its list price AND his shipping was really fast and reasonably priced. He was great with his communications every step of the way. I can't imagine a better transaction!!

18. The Beautiful Doll (Anthony) replied to my WTB thread for the NYC Limited Kimono Set for SD16/17 boys.

He is very trustworthy and gave me the correct amount to forward him so he can buy the kimono set for me. He also made sure to let me know that he got the kimono set! :D

Communication is SUPER PLEASANT--I enjoyed chatting with him and I think I did get a bit chatty. :XD:

He also sent me pictures of the kimono he picked out. He has such wonderful taste! The design and color combination that he picked out was to my liking. Exceeded all my expectations.

Shipping was SUPER FAST. The kimono was packaged with a lot of care.

I can't thank him enough for all his help and kindness towards me. He deserves many more praises! :abow:

Anthony, YOU ARE THE BEST! :fangirl:

19. Anthony just purchased a doll from me & was super sweet & friendly during all communications. And he paid very quickly. I recommend him highly. Thank you for such a lovely transaction!
      Anna

20. Anthony is just a marvelous person to do business with! I purchased a 2007 MD Ryu head from him the transaction went smooth as can be (save for myfault in getting lost driving to meet him :sweat ). He's a great person and someone I would trust implicitly on a group order, trade, or another purchase.

A+ all around ^^