1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for The Commodore

Mar 16, 2009

1. Please post here if we've bought or sold from each other! :)

2. I sold The Commodore a Ryu head in March of 2009, payment and communication was prompt and he was a pleasure to deal with. Would definitely recommend him to other sellers, and would certainly do business with him again in the future :)

3. The Commodore contacted me with a follow up question regarding the eye size of the MD Ryu I had just sold him, I happened to have a pair of spare acrylics around to his liking and he accepted my sale offer.

Payment is always super speedy, communication is polite and fast. Overall A++, 110% would recommend him as a buyer to any seller on DOA. :)

4. The Commodore joined one of my group orders and was really easy to deal with ^_^

5. I bought a pair of Souldoll eyes from The Commodore recently and it was a fantastic transaction. Perfect communication, great shipping, and a great product. I'd definitely recommend The Commodore to other buyers!

6. Sold a shirt to The Commodore, and he was absolutely wonderful to deal with. Prompt payment and very sweet about the issues that came up.

#6 Idoru, May 22, 2009
      Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2015
    7. Sold a necklace to him.
      Good buyer,good communication,will to trade with him again,thanks!

8. The Commodore participated in my GO. Great transaction with prompt payment, thanks!

9. I just sold a belt to the The Commodore (My first customer :) ) Very fast payment. He was pleasant and a joy to sell to.

#9 fnloathinglv, Aug 1, 2009
    10. The Commodore purchased a wig from me. He paid quickly and let me know when the item arrived. A wonderful transaction!

#10 aceinit, Aug 1, 2009
    11. Another successful transaction with Commodore, thanks!

12. The Commodore participated in my late July Nine9 Style group order and everything went swell. Communication was next to perfect and payments were very prompt. This was a great transaction through and through for sure.

:bcake Thank you for participating in one of my group orders! :bcake

13. A wonderful, patient & sweet buyer.
      Thanks!

14. The Commodore participated in my Dollmore GO. He was fantastic to work with, a wonderful transaction partner who answers his PMs/e-mails and pays promptly. He let me know his items had arrived safely.

Thank you, ~Shannon

#14 Kyrenea, Jan 21, 2010
    15. The Commodore participated in my Luts GO. Great communication & quick payments. Thank you again!

16. The Commodore participated in my Crobidoll GO. It was my first GO, and he was very very easy and humble when replying to my PMs. I would recommend him to those that are interested to do transactions in the future. ^ ^

17. Purchased a LUTS Bory male from him. The communication was good, and the doll also in good shape. As since we live in the same general area, instead of shipping, we agreed to meet up at a midpoint to both of us. Other then me getting a little lost getting to meetup place, the transaction itself was great.
      I would recommend him for those interested in buying from him, and I may do so again myself in the future...:)

18. I bought MSD clothes from The Commodore. Items were fairly priced, shipped fast and were in excellent condition. He kept me updated along the way and was very friendly. I would definitely buy from him again.

#18 CloakedSchemer, Dec 3, 2010
    19. I bought a crobidoll hat from The Commodore. Communication was pleasant and prompt. The hat was in great condition and shipped very quickly. I would buy from him again and would definitely recommend him to anyone!

#19 againstAsea, Jan 19, 2011
    20. Sold a customized handmade furwig to The Commodore. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v