1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For The Count

Oct 22, 2010

1. The Count bought a soom doll from me. Payment were made promptly and communication was excellent! A wonderfully delightful buyer! Thank you so much!!

2. I sold an outfit to the count. Very polite communication and quick payments. Recommended buyer!

3. I did a partial trade with The Count, my Popodoll Nan-kun Yao for her two Impl tinies and clothes plus the difference. I am always wary of trades, but this one went absolutely perfect. The babies arrived swiftly with their goodies, and payment was prompt. Thank you for making it a smooth and easy trade. <3

4. I did a trade with The Count, my Soom Monzo for her Soom Galena hybrid and Soom Breccia head. Great communication and very friendly, I'd definitely do business with The Count again! Thanks!!

5. I traded my Soom Nephelin for The Count's Soom Alex - It was a great trade, and communication was great! Alex arrived with a broken finger, but The Count was WONDERFUL about getting it fixed. She managed to get me a replacement hand within a few weeks. She is extremely honest, and trustworthy. She could totally have blown me off, but made 100% effort to make me happy. A stellar seller!

6. Sonja very kindly let me tag on to her split order for Iplehouse Douglas's fullset clothes and shoes.
      She was a pleasure to work with, speedy with responses and sent everything very quickly!
      I would love to work with her again!

7. I did a Iplehouse Douglas Split with the Count. They were very good at giving me information and answering all my questions. The shipment was quick and well protected. I am really pleased with my interaction with them.

8. We did a trade my Sd doll for her MSd size doll. Everythign went super.

9. Did a trade with The Count everything went well and smooth, thank you very much :)

10. Did another wonderful trade with this person. Very happy and will do business again I am sure.

11. I bought a Soom Dolomi head from The Count. It arrived safely packaged and undamaged after a brief stint of being held hostage by USPS. Was willing to work with me to track it down when it was missing. EXCELLENT service. Thanks!

12. I purchased a MNF Body from The Count and the communication was great, the body was just as described and shipped very fast!

Thank you,
      Zenna

13. The Count sold me some wonderful Soom legs! She was responsible and communicative through the whole transaction! :D

14. The Count purchased a Tan Withdoll Fenrir head and resin shoes from me. Great person to work with. Paid on time and was easy to communicate with. I would definitely do business with again.

15. POSITIVE!

I bought an Impldoll Harley NS. The count was pleasant and friendly. She packed Harley very well, shipped quickly and has bee a pleasure to do business with!

Thank you so much!
      -XphobiaX

16. I just made a trade with The Count. It was perfect! Would highly recommend dealing with her, as she's just wonderful. :)

17. The Count purchased my Withdoll Wizard Belun. We agreed to a 2 month layaway, but she had him paid off in a matter of days! Communication throughout the transaction was incredibly fast and very friendly. She also let me know when Belun arrived. Overall, great buyer and I'd be happy to sell to her again!

18. I bought a doll from The Count on the MP. Doll shipped quickly and arrived in good shape! Thanks so much!

19. I bought an Impldoll Jasper from The Count and everything when wonderfully-she shipped quickly and he was packed very securely and cleanly! Would be happy to buy again.

20. I traded several pairs of pants for an AOD Nini, which was shipped super fast and well packaged! Thank you so much!!