1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For The Count

Oct 22, 2010

1. The Count purchased a Bobobie Weylin on layaway from me in November. Very smooth transaction, the Count was very prompt and friendly with communication and paid each installment exactly when she said she would, and she let me know when he arrived safely in her hands. Would not hesitate to deal with her again.

2. Bought a Ches-A doll from The Count. Easy and polite communications. Fast shipping. Good transaction.

3. The Count bought a Withdoll Juwel from me and we also partial trade my Rosette Modded Fir for her MNF Shiwoo head + money! There was a very short layaway for both of the dolls, but she paid off earlier than expected for both of them! Everything from start till end was smooth and easy! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with The Count again if the opportunity arises! Thank you!

4. I participated in Count's Tom Hiddleston Custom Manufacturing order (2nd) GO. It was an awesome experience. She kept everyone up to date and shipped as promptly as possible. I am immensely greatful that she made this Go as I missed the first one and I had fallen in love with the sculpt. Thank you Count. ^^ I wouldn't hesitate to join another of her GO's if I ever can. Totally recommend her. ^^

5. The Count bought SOOM Anubis head from me. She was very easy to communicate. Fast payment and kindly let me know as soon as the head arrived. I'm very happy to deal with her. Thank you so much ^ ^

6. The Count is a wonderful seller! I was in a group order headed by The Count, and everything was well organized, and the communication was great! When the order was received everything was well packaged. Once again The Count is a great seller.

7. I was in the Counts Tom Hiddleston MNM group order. Everything ran smoothly and they kept us all updated. Communication was prompt and the shipping was very quick. The whole thing was organized and well run. I would definitely do business with them again or participate in another group order if they decided to host one. Over all, I was very pleased with the experience and glad they decided to host a second order so those of us who missed out on the first one had a chance to own one of these heads.

Thanks!

8. I bought two dolls from The Count. AOD Chi, and Impldoll Abul. I also bought an outfit from the Count as well. i plan on buying atleast, one more doll from them and have ONLY been looking at their listings, for more dolls. the experience i had buying from The Count, was that pleasant.

The shipping was a utter nightmare, HOWEVER, this had nothing to do with The Count... and through the entire nightmare, The Count did everything to make it easier. In short the nightmare with shipping was to do with the post office.. NOT The Count. The count was kind enough to ship my dolls, 3 YES....3... times without charging me for more shipping! This was amazing, more so since i had been laid off, and could not afford to pay for shipping again! Also, Communication was absolutely awesome!

I had, several issues happen during my lay-a-ways, that would have made some sellers give up... I got laid off, and then, lost internet! But because of the awesome communication, i was able to pay them off in a timely manner, and have my two boys home at last! i can not praise this seller enough! And I know, i will be buying from them again and again!

9. I bought a head in The Count's Tom Hiddleston Go. It was my first custom order, but the Count made the process easy. I'm very pleased with my purchase and I would definitely do business with the Count again.

10. I participated in the Tom Hiddleston MNM GO, where the Count was the GO leader. She communicated frequently and clearly until the very end. I am very happy with my head.

11. The Count bought a Withdoll Priscilla from me on a short layaway. Great communication, notified me when the doll arrived, everything went very smoothly! Thank you for a perfect transaction!

12. The Count and I did a partial trade for a Bobobie Sprite. She was wonderful to work with and shipped quickly and securely. Thank you so much!

13. I did face-up work for Count AND was in a group order for the Tom Hiddleston head. Everything went perfectly fine for both things. THere was good communication over an extended period.

14. I purchased a Kara Klum from The Count. She was very good with communication and the doll was accurately represented in the MP. The one hang up in our transaction was that it took her a few business days longer than she said it would to ship him. However, I'm not really picky about the "ship within 3-5 days" thing. It certainly would not keep me from buying from The Count again, especially since she was so good on communication.

Thank you!

15. Was part of the Tom Hiddleston GO, and everything went perfectly! Would do business with again! And gladly!

16. I ordered a Hiddleston head in The Count's GO. Everything went smoothly and communication was wonderful. I would not hesitate to participate in another GO hosted by The Count.

17. I participated in the Hiddleston head GO as well. Everything was kept up to date and the head was shipped out soon after I paid the shipping. Thanks!

18. I was in the Counts Tom Hiddleston part 2 MNM group order. Count ran her firt GO pretty smoothly if you ask me! She kept us all updated and was quick to respond to questions. The shipping was very quick as well. We had a little hickup but once informed count straightened it out right away. I will definitely be doing business with her again as I have already decided to participate in her next GO!. Over all, I was very pleased with the experience.

Im also just glad she did this since I missed the first GO! She made alot of people happy by starting a 2nd Tom Hiddleston wave.

19. I was part of the Tom Hiddleston 2ed go. Everything ran smoothly and even after doodles and mine little hiccup the Count quickly and effectivly fixed it :D

20. I bought a gorgeous Dollheart wig from the Count and she was a delight! Excellent transaction and a solid seller. Thank you!! I would happily work with the Count again!