1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For The Count

Oct 22, 2010

1. The Count hosted a Soom Ingrim split that I participated in (my items included the Ankh and Sistrum accessories). Split went smoothly, and I received the items safely (items were shipped promptly to me by The Count once they arrived from Soom, and were packed very well). Thank you for a nice split experience! :chocoberry

2. I participated in The Count's Tom Hiddleston GO and she handled the stress of a first GO very well, kept us all informed. I am pleased with the transaction :D

3. The Count bought my Soom Haidi, and everything was fabulous! She made her layaway payments on time, and provided excellent communication! I would definitely sell to The Count again! :)

4. She bought Kivi's clothes, wig, and shoes from me. She's very sincere. I think she can be trusted to communicate with.

5. I participated in the order of MNM Tom head. She's a great organizer that helped me with all the mess that I had with the post office. Patient and kind.
      Thanks a lot.

6. I participated in The Counts Ignim split for a pair of eyes.
      Great communication and organization, she kept us updated and sent out the item well-packed shortly after receiving them.
      Everthing went absolutely perfect, I can highly recommend doing business with her!

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

7. The count bought a Withdoll boy body(old style) from me. She was prompt in her communication and payment. Wonderful to deal with.

8. I bought a pair of SD pants from The Count. The communication was perfect, the shipping super fast and the pants were securely packed, thanks a lot! I am very pleased and would definitely buy from her again.

9. The Count good seller! I had a lot of money problems,but it has stood me and was polite . Thank you for the fulfillment of a dream!

10. I purchased a head from The Count and it arrived today. The packaging was great and kept the item well protected. I'm very happy with the transaction and communication and with my new
      head. Thank you. :) :sumomo:

11. I bought a fenrir head from The Count. She was very nice and let me know about every stage of the transaction. Package arrived well packed. I definitely recommend her as a seller!

12. i've traded bazael's head for euclase meditation head and then bought a full soom doll from The Count. transactions went well, head\doll was safely packaged. thank you so much! ^^v

13. I've sold my minifee Seorin to the Count, and the transaction went very smoothly.
      Payment was in immediately and all went well. :)
      Thanks for your business.

14. Very excellent buyer, paid when promised, let me know when it arrived. Thanks for putting up with my apparent color blindness. Would do future transactions with this user, for sure!!

15. Just purchased a Ingenue from The Count she came the other day wrapped very nicely...she arrived quickly after being posted..smooth communication and transaction...:) thank you again!

16. Purchased a head from The Count. They were super wonderful and helpful when the post seemed to have some unfortunate issues. Things were handled extremely well and communication was fantastic. The head arrived very safely wrapped and very quickly. Thank you~ :)

17. I bought a Dollzone Shuang Er from The Count. Comunication was fast and friendly. The doll was extremely well packaged. It was an excellent transaction.

18. I did a trade with The Count for her soom dolomi and everything went great :) she shipped on the day she said she would and communication was great :) she was very friendly and let me know right away when she recieved my part of the trade :) thank you so much :D

19. I bought a head from The Count. Everything went perfectly. Communication was prompt, she was very flexible and willing to do a hold for me, and she shipped it when she said she would. He arrived extremely well-packaged and in perfect condition.
      Thanks so much! :)

20. I bought a Dream of Doll Lahoo from The Count. Communication was good and I received him safely in the condition described quicker than I expected for the shipping method. Thank you~