1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For The Count

Oct 22, 2010

1. Purchased a Minoruworld Minoru from The Count. She was prudent with communication, flexible, and professional in her manner, and minoru arrived packaged very safely in described condition. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from this seller again in the future!

2. Bought some clothes from The Count. Quick response to PMs, good seller, will recommend =)

3. I bought a DIM Hiddleston MNN from The Count. Perfect transaction with a great seller with great communication. I would highly recommend her to others:)

4. The Count bought my WD Fenrir. It was a smooth transaction, prompt payment and communication. Friendly and pleasant to work with, also let me know when the doll arrived. Thank you so much for giving him a home.

5. I sold a WithDoll Juwel to The Count and everything went fine, communication was great and would definitely do business again. i'm happy my boy has found a new loving home where he'll get the attention he deserves.

6. I bought a Tom Hiddleston DIM minimee head from The Count on layway.
      The head arrived very well packaged and the transaction went well.
      Thank you!

7. I traded my Dollmore Judith body for The Count's DC 1/4 girl body. The trade went very smoothly. The Count provided photos when asked, and was willing to ship first. I received the body in good time and it was really well packaged in bubble wrap. I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!

8. Purchased 3 sets of glass eyes from The Count. They were in excellent shape, well packaged and shipped quickly. Communication was great. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks!

9. Having a great transaction with The Count, she bought a withdoll taren from me, very fast layaway, and she let me know when the package arrived, will gladly do business again. Thanks^^

10. The Count bought a wig from me, transaction was perfect! Highly recommended, thank you :)

11. I traded my LE Withdoll Nei + MSD clothes for The Count's Dollzone Yuu. The Count was eager to work through complicated trade negotiations and remained polite and professional during the process. She shipped super fast, and packaged so well that the doll arrived in perfect condition, despite the box being squashed almost completely flat in one corner! Bravo!

12. The Count bought a couple of wigs from me, paid promptly, and let me know when the wigs arrived! It was a very smooth transaction and I happily do business with The Count again in the future! Thank you~

13. The Count bought my Withdoll Mai and partially traded me for her Soom Carbon head. The head arrived securely packaged and with less visible damage than the sales photos! She paid through "layaway" but was paid up in less than two weeks, and she let me know as soon as Mai had arrived to her. I couldn't be happier about Mai going to such a Withdoll lover and the whole transaction was wonderful. Would definitely do business with again! :aheartbea

14. Traded my WITHDoll Jewel for The Count's HTT Bambee head and a bunch of wigs ;) They were eager to snatch up the cutie she, I guess, missed out on before! Was super quick and easy to deal with, especially since this was my first trade so I was a bit :sweat

Also super understanding of the sudden nasty weather that postponed my shipping and let me know as soon as he arrived! Would definitely do business with again!!

15. I just purchased an oldtimer DZ 1/4 body from The Count. SO happy... I have a very much oldtimer DZ Shuang head who had been in the floating head pile for eons, and you just don't find the perfect match for bodies that often. The Count was great to deal with and the body arrived in perfect condition and really very well packed!

highly recommended!

16. Very helpful seller - sold me their Impldoll Ember who arrived well-packed and in great condition. Many thanks!

17. I sold my Unoa L-bi with an extra B-el faceplate to the Count and she was a pleasure to deal with - eventhough I messed the shipping up a bit, ehe. ^^; She's very nice and patient, and paid promptly once we had discussed the deatils around the purchase. I recommend the Count as a buyer! :)

Thanks for a great transaction, I hope you will enjoy your new dollies! :D

18. I bought a second-hand Resinsoul Long from The Count. The guy arrived in perfect condition - nothing broken or scratched. *O* Thank you so much!
      Unfortunately, the seller declared the doll a bit too high for the customs and I had to pay the fee on arrival. Apart from that all the rest is great. :daisy

19. A bought a Luts Kid Delf YiDW Bory from the Count! I was able to use layaway to pay things off and when he arrived he was just beautiful He was packaged well for shipping, too. Communication was wonderful. I'm very pleased with my experience!

20. The Count purchased my Soom Nyer. She was great with communication, paid right away, and let me know when the doll arrived. Effortless transaction!