1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For The Count

Oct 22, 2010

1. Bought a Nightcrawler doll from her as a gift for a friend. We both love him and is really nice. The Count was really nice and easy to deal with. they had not problem putting it on hold till I got paid and shipped within a reasonable time. Really Happy with this transaction and would deal with them again.

2. bought a withdoll fenrir head from The Count. transaction went smooth, communication was great, and she shipped the package exactly when said she would. i would definitely buy from again.

3. I bought a Unoa L-Bi doll with a B-El head from The Count. Communication was good, open and fast despite timezone difference and they were great to work with!

4. I bought a Withdoll Taren from The Count. Communication was prompt and clear and setting up the transaction was a very smooth process. Shipping was within the agreed on time frame and the doll arrived in absolutely immaculate condition. Very very happy with my purchase!

5. I bought a Withdoll Kyle off of The Count. Let me do layaway, and great communication. Although she did send me him partly unstrung, she really helped me to string him!
      I would definitely recommend!

6. Bought a modded Withdoll Fenrir with a swap for the body that matched the head in another listing. The originally listed body was sent by mistake, but The Count sorted this quickly and I now have both the right head and body. Excellent communication and packing. Would happily do business again!

7. Just got my Withdoll Mai from The Count. Communication was always very prompt and clear, and the body was very well packed, so he arrived in good order! Would definitely recommend to anyone!

8. I bought a Dollmore Zinna from The Count and it was a great transaction. Good communication and safe shipping. This is my second transaction with her and I'm pleased again. I definitely recommend this seller!

9. I re-bought my Withdoll Jewel from The Count and it was a great transaction. A little miscommunication at the beginning was quickly ironed out and the rest of the transaction was just fine. Response time and the speed she sent him out was wonderful. Even with the issues at the beginning and I would still recommend The Count as a seller! Thank you so much!!

10. I bought a SOOM doll from The Count, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

11. I bought a Fairyland Juri 2011 head from the Count on layaway and she has been the most patient and understanding seller ever. She responded to messages promptly and was always kind even when I got worried and kind of jumped the gun on opening a paging thread. The head arrived super fast and packed really nicely. She's an amazing seller and I'd recommend her to anyone! I hope to deal with her again in the future!

12. I bought a 2010 MNF Juri from The Count.
      Things were a little bumpy at the start and communication wasn't what I would have liked it to be. Hiccups and 'white lie' aside, the actual transaction went smoothly, was shipped fast and arrived sooner than I expected, was packed well and the head was as described.
      Truth be told, there wasn't much that was going to scare me off this head, The Count made up for the mistake and the whole thing benefit me in the end.
      I would do business with her again.

13. I bought a Norma skin Withdoll Jude from The Count through a quick layaway. It didn't take long to ship and arrive. The seller was also polite and everything went well. When he arrived, he was well packaged and very protected! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with The Count again, Thank you !

14. I recently purchased a Rosette Violet from The Count. Communication was good, shipping was fast, and the doll was well-packed. Thank you for an easy and pleasant transaction!

15. Purchased Withdoll Juwel from The Count and everything went great. She was kind enough to let me do a layaway, shipped promptly, and he arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much!

16. I bought a Rosette doll modded Fir The Count and throughout the process she was wonderful. She was easy to work with, allowed me to purchase the doll on a layaway and kept me up to date on when she shipped it out. The doll arrived in perfect condition with zero damage. I would gladly buy from her again.

17. I simply cannot not say enough good things about The Count. I inquired about purchasing her tan Withdoll Juwel. We had several correspondence, all of wich I was rather slow to reply to because my cat became unexpectedly I'll. She messaged me the total price and her Paypal. I was even more delayed in responding to this message because my beloved Cat sadly died. She was incredibly understanding throughout the entire transaction. My doll arrived quickly and was packed very well. Thank you so much for such a positive buying experience.

18. I bough Soom Sphlare dragon feets from Count and everything was okay ^^ Thank you for the deal ♥

19. I bought an Unoa/Dollmore hybrid from The Count. Everything was lightning fast; from my first message to when she shipped was like 12 hours. A+ transaction!

20. I purchased a Withdoll Fenrir in white from The Count. Friendly and professional, they kept me updated on every aspect. He was packed perfectly. I happily recommend The Count.