1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for The Elf Piper

Apr 3, 2007

1. I couldn't find a thread for this user, so I'll start one!

The Elf Piper bought some dollmore parts from me, paid quickly and kept great communication!! Very recommended buyer that I'd definitely deal with again!!

2. Super cool buyer! Reliable and good communication! Thank you. =)

3. Great transaction, thank you! Bought Tae head :).

4. Bought a Vampire Il head from The Elf Piper!
      Wonderfully smooth transaction and great communication.

Head was shipped promptly and in great condition. :aheartbea's it.

<3

5. The Elf Piper was a participant in a group order I ran. I had constant communication from her, she was active in our Waiting Room thread, and her payments came immediately.

Not only would I do business with her again - I already am!

Thanks sweetie. :)

6. The Elf Piper participated in another group order I hosted. As expected, she was super!

Thanks again sweetie!

7. The Elf Piper was kind enough to host a Minimee GO, and did so with patience and grace, both as liaison to Denny and in shipping the heads out quickly once they arrived. Thanks!

8. I was in Elf Piper's Dreaming Helena Bonham Carter MInimee GO. The sculpt needed several modifications and it was a large group since she had both open-eyed and dreaming for 20 heads total approximately. The Elf Piper worked really hard to get everything accomplished in the best interests of the group, at lowest cost. I really appreciate her efforts, and her fast shipping of the US heads once they arrived. Thanks!

9. i participated in the HBC minimee group order that the elf piper recently ran.

i will say that she is the perfect example of "grace under fire" and professionalism:)
      she steered the GO throught the "difficult waters" of achiving a head that had the HBC look.
      and she achived it(with help from the ever patient denny) admirably!
      at least in my not-so-humble opinion;)

communication was exceptional, with frequent updates.
      shipping was super fast , arrived just a day or two after the heads reached
      the us.

overall she went above and beyond what one would expect from GO leader .

needless to say i'm beyond pleased with my HBC head , and i can't raccomend the elf piper enough to anybody thinking of doing business with her.:)

m.a.

10. I participated in Elf Piper's minimee head group order. I think it was probably a nightmare for her but she was totally awesome. Her communication was great and she shipped the heads immediately and mine was very well packed. I would highly recommend her as a seller. Thank you for all your effort!!

11. Elf Piper joined in on my Dollmore GO. She was pleasant to deal with. Submitted her request as asked, paid on time and was very patient due to delay because of my one item and Dollmore's lack of communication. It was a great order because of people like her. Hugs, Marie K

12. The Elf Piper recently participated in my Minimee GO. She was great to deal with, paid promptly and communicated well. Highly recommended!

13. The Elf Piper pre-ordered doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and was patient during the wait time. A pleasure to business with.

14. Another great transaction with The Elf Piper as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

15. The Elf Piper joined my minimee group order. Wonderful communication and excellent payment timing. Excellent DoA member. Would not hesitate to do business with again.

:goldstar

16. Another great transaction with The Elf Piper as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

17. The Elf Piper bought another pair of my glass eyes. Always a pleasure to do business with.