1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for the-happiestprincess

Sep 17, 2008

1. i guess i should start one of these if i have bought anything from you or you have bought anything from me please leave feedback here!

thank you

christin x

2. the-happiestprincess has her lovely Lati blue Cara and mini fee dark elf Soo face-up with me and bought some clothes. She's very sweet, friendly and has good communication. I recommend her highly! Thank you very much! :fangirl:

3. I bought some mini clothes from the-happiestprincess. Good communication and friendly, thanks~

4. I bought a wig from the-happiestprincess :) Communication was excellent and the wig arrived in great time! I would be happy to buy from Christin again!

5. I purchased an Ante sleeping FP from the-happiestprincess - She was very kind, courteous, and helped a lot when the post temporarily lost my package! It was wrapped *SO* well and was in perfect condition with a great extra gift. She shipped promptly, was consistantly reliable for communication and overall one of the best sellers I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!

6. the-happiestprincess purchased some jelly bracelets from me, when I had to delay her purchase to restock she was very understanding. I highly recommend her, and would love to do business again :)

7. the-happiestprincess participated in a FL split with me and was easy to deal with, communicative and a pleasure to do a transaction with. Thanks again.

8. I bought my little Lati cat version Coco from the happiest princess <3

MUCH love for this girly! Really easy to deal with. Awesome communication, doll was here the next day, she even refunded a bit when the postage came to less!! I highly recommend this fab little lady. <3

9. the-happiestprincess comissioned me to do her Ethan's faceup ^0^ Communication was wonderful and she was a pleasure to deal with!! Thank you :aheartbea

10. Bought a sweet lati from the-happiestprincess, love my new baby so much thankyou.....

11. Bought a darling sweater from the-happiestprincess. Great communication-fast shipping. All around a very pleasant transaction. Thanks:)

12. Bought a lovely lati girl from Christin~
      Great communcation and fast shipping. :D
      Thank you so much!!!

13. I bought some clothes from Cristin, they arrived very quickly and in perfect condition, thanks Cristin!!!

14. I bought 2 pairs of dollmore eyes from the-happiestprincess. They shipped very quickly and were in perfect condition. It was an excellent deal and a very pleasant transaction. I recommend her to all serious buyers. I'd definitely do business with her again.

15. I bought a head from the-happiestprincess and we had a great communication and a perfect transaction!:fangirl:
      The beautiful head arrived this morning very nicely packed,
      many thanks again!:D

16. I bought a head from the-happiestprincess and everything went grate!:fangirl:
      Head arrived fast and very nicely packed. Comunication was grate! Thank you werry much for a free wig, i love it. :) :D

17. Christin is amazing, truly. She's one of the best sellers I've dealt with in the BJD community, and that's saying a lot. She is fast to reply, answers all questions to the best of her ability, provides plenty of photos, and offers some amazing deals.

I bought my Lati M, Lucien, from Christin, and I couldn't be happier. He is in incedible condition. She packaged him well, and sent promptly too. She even let me have some clothes for a real bargain price. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again.

18. I made payment for a doll and she did incredibly well making sure that the doll got out on time and was very open to a switch in plans when it happened. She is understanding and very fast to act.

Thanks so much for a smooth purchase!

19. Christin commissioned two faceups from me and she was so nice to work with! Communication was excellent, and she is very friendly too. Plus she let me know straight away when the dolls arrived back to her - I would love to work with her again in the future :)
      Thank you Christin!

20. I bought a jacket from Christin. She very kindly pulled the one I wanted down off of Etsy and allowed me to buy it through DoA. She was prompt in shipping and provided my requested photo's of the shipping label. The jacket arrived very fast and was just as photographed. I am already considering buying again!
      Thank you!