1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for The Lacy Rose

Jan 10, 2010

1. Sold a Fantasy Doll Ono to The Lacy Rose -- wonderful transaction, smooth, quick payment and great communication.

2. I bought a heavily modded doll from The Lacy Rose, I can't say enough about how beautifully it was done, and how talented and nice she is.

3. It occured to me today that I have done a horrible thing. I completely forgot to leave Tannis feedback for the amazing mod she did for me! I had the bottom half of a Soom Monthly and the top half of an SD Spirit doll. Needless to say they DID NOT fit. At all. or even close to at all. Not only do they now fit, they look like they always did. You can't at all tell that the pieces have been moded. All comunication was quick and friendly. Any mod I need in the future that I can't do myself I'll send to Tannis to do. Trust her with your dollie darlings, she's legitimate. (P.S. Sorry for not doing this earlier)

4. Sold a floating head to The Lacy Rose - a perfect transaction! Wonderful communication, fast payment. A pleasure! :)

5. Sold a pair of miniature spectacles/glasses to The Lacy Rose. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

6. The Lacy Rose purchased a pair of doll eyes from me. Very prompt payment and quick communication. Everything went well!

7. The Lacy Rose bought a DOC Leya from me. Quick responses, and paid in a timely manner. Thanks~!

8. Traded with The Lacy Rose. She was a please to work with and talk to. She let me know as soon as her items were shipped and mine arrived. Would Gladly trade with her again!

9. Did a swap of MSD sized girls, and we both got exactly what we wanted and needed! Packing and shipping were great! Communication was great! Thank you sooooooo very much for accepting my offer! This is excellent!

10. The Lacy Rose bought some boots from me. She had good communication, paid quickly, and was overall a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks so much!!

11. I traded some elastic with the wonderwoman that is The Lacy Rose for some finishing mods on my pancake-chested boy. She was fantastic to talk to, kept me up to date about everything that was going on and always answered my PMs within 24 hours. I would never hesitate to do business with her again and I'll probably end up coming back for more mods and advice on my own!

Thank you SO MUCH for all of your hard and wonderful work! :aheartbea

12. The Lacy Rose bought a RS Bao from me. Payment was like lightening and communication was just great! :D WOnderful to do business with.

13. +++
      The Lacy Rose was my swapy partner for the Rockstar swap.
      She sent my doll a very wonderful outfit!
      Thanks to Lacy my girl will be ready to rock when she gets home!
      Thanks so much.

-Catz

14. The Lacy Rose bought a resin Unoa Light Fluorite from me. It was a very smooth transaction and it was a pleasure doing business with her.

Thanks!

15. Lacy rose bought a soon syen from me! Super fast payment a+ buyer!

16. I sold an angel of dream Aiai to her and the whole transaction was perfect. prompt payment, lovely to talk to with constant contact! definitely would do business with her again.

ps. awesome mods!

17. The Lacy Rose commissioned me to do a newsie suit for her DOC Leya and she was a true joy to work with. Always answered my questions quickly and pleasantly and paid quickly as well. I'd gladly do work for her again.

18. I had a super positive experience with The Lacy Rose she is a wonderful person and a good friend thanks for being super :), thanks

19. The Lacy Rose participated in my rock star swap. She had great communication, was friendly, and shipped on time with both good outfits. A recommended swap participant!

20. Lacy Rose purchased from my Puki store. She is a wonderful customer. Thank you for your business!