1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for The Lacy Rose

Jan 10, 2010

1. Lacy Rose purchased two items from me in a short span of time and has been a complete joy to work with. Communication is always excellent and payment is prompt. I highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you!

2. I participated in Lacy Rose's recent Fairyland GO, and everything went perfect! Shipping was fast, and everything arrived safe and sound....I wouldn't hesitate to join another GO run by her :)

3. i bought a shoyo head off Lacy Rose. he was shipped very promptly and was very well packaged. wonderful to deal with

4. Lacy Rosé purchased from my Puki store. She is a pleasure to do business with.

5. I sold Lacy a lot of puki stuffs. She was super fast with payment and totally understanding of a family emergency. I would totally sell to her again!

6. The Lay Rose just bought a puki from me. She payed really quick and is so fun to chat with. I would love to deal with her again and I am! Thanks so much!

7. The Lacy Rose recently bought a pair of Soom Skoll paws off me and the transaction was perfect. Good communication, quick payment, I couldn't ask for a more pleasant and smooth transaction :) I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again in the future.

8. LAcy rose brought a Doll-head from me with layaway, she paid as promised,

Thank you for the plesent transaction.

9. The Lacy Rose just bought another puki from me on layaway and paid way in advance. She is a real sweetheart to deal with. Thanks so much again. :chocoheart
      Sorry I spelled your ID wrong in my last post above here. :doh

10. I traded my Bobobie Elfkin for her Angel of Dream Aiai! The transaction was really good with lots of communication and we both walked away happy! I would definitely consider trading or buying from her again!

11. The Lacy Rose bought my Bubu Odoruki, paid like *snap!* and let me know when he arrived and how much she liked him. She rocks! Thanks, Tanis!

12. I purchased a Resinsoul Mu head from The Lacy Rose. The head was shipped in a timely manner and very well packed. As always it was a pleasure to work with her and I would gladly do so again!

13. I commissioned TheLacyRose to airbrush my Dollstown Estella. (Unfortunately, due to scheduling conflicts, it didn't work out. )TheLacyRose was always courteous, professional, and had great communication. I would definitely commission her/buy from her again.

14. The Lacy Rose bought a doll and a wig from me. Payment was immediate and communication was polite and easy! Very good buyer! :3 Thank you!

15. Sold me a very cute little Dalsoo in excellent shape. Arrived promptly and the communication was excellent.

16. LaceyRose bought a tiny from me. She paid exactly when and how she said she would. Communication was super and a pleasure! I highly recommend her for any bjd business. Thanks!

17. The Lacy Rose bought a tiny from me, and was a model buyer. She paid promptly and was a great communicator. Highly Recomended!

18. The Lacy Rose bought an Orientdoll Vampire Ui from me and was an absolute joy to do business with! Great communication with very prompt payment! Would definitely recommend!! Thank you!!!

19. The Lacy Rose bought a damanged Glot from me.

She was very communicative and friendly - I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. ^_^

20. The Lacy Rose sold me a pukipuki flora, and it was a PERFECT transaction, she shipped fast even refunded shipping for a tiny wait. Very kind, great communication, I love dealing with her ^___^ Thank you SO MUCH! <3 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED~~~