1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for The Spool Head

May 22, 2007

1. If you have done business with me, please comment here. Thank you!
    2. The Spool Head bought a pair of shoes from me. Great communication. Fast payment. Thanks!!
    3. This buyer is great with communication and patience for work done. Thank you!
    4. I commissioned a leash and collar from her~ they were very well made, and she kept in great contact ^^ a very nice transaction overall.
    5. I just bought a pair of eyes from The Spool Head--it was an excellent transaction, great communication, and the eyes arrived quickly as well as in perfect condition! :daisy
    6. The Spool Head purchased in on a mini group order I hosted and was very prompt to pay and with messaging. : )
    7. Fast communications and prompt payments. Great buyer! ^___^
    8. Great seller all around. :3
    9. Spool Head bought Hid boots from me, she was awesome to deal with, paid promptly and let me know when they arrived. Thanks! :)
    10. I bought a pair of Dollshe hands from The Spool Head. She was great to deal with - friendly, communicative and she even gave me a small refund on shipping when the post overestimated it. Also, the hands were really well packaged. I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks so much for the great transaction! :)
    11. I just bought a mini-sized cardigan from The Spool Head, and it was an excellent transaction--The Spool Head communicated clearly at every stage of the sale, and shipped the package promptly. Many thanks!