1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for The94Clouds

Jun 22, 2007

1. :D Hey, guys. Post any feedback you have for transactions here, please.

2. w00t! I'm the first one to post!

She is a lovely person!
      Communication was smooth and super fast!

I offered her free face-up commission,
      and the head arrived in 2days! I'd love to had another deal with her

3. Great communication and patience, I highly recommend.

4. Very fast payment and nice to work with. <:

5. The94Clouds bought a rose hair pin from me. :) She sent it via concealed cash and everything went wonderfully!

Thankyou so much! I'm glad you like it!

6. The94Clouds bought a sweater/shirt from me. Paid quickly, stayed in touch, let me know when it arrived. Couldn't ask for anything else in a buyer! Would love to work with again!

7. She commissioned me for a face up and everything went great! ^^ She paid quickly, was in good contact and let me know when she got her doll. Thanks!

~Dottie

8. The94Clouds bought a head from me and the whole transaction was perfect! Very nice and friendly PMs, and of course the payment was lickity split too. I would never hesitate to do business with The94Clouds again. Thank you!

9. The94Clouds bought a single SOOM eye from me. payment was fast (concealed cash with prior notice so i knew to be looking for it) and communication was prompt and pleasant. i'd definitely deal with her again.

thank you!
      ^_^

10. I bought a body from The94Clouds. Shipping was super fast, communication was great, and the body came in some absolutely adorable pajamas! Also, it was the best wrapping job I've EVER seen-there was no way anything was happening to that body in transit.

Definitely recommend!

11. I bought I leekeworld Luke head from The94Clouds recently and everything went perfectly and she was really pleasant to talk to.

I totally recommend her :)

12. I purchased an Angell Studio from The94Clouds. She was a pleasure to deal with! She shipped really quickly. My doll arrived safe and sound and in wonderful condition! Thanks so much!

13. I did a commission for her. Very smooth, paid fast and was nice to work with! would work with her again n.n

14. The94CLouds commissioned me to do an eye opening mod for her.
      Payment was prompt and communication was excellent!
      She was also very patient with me. Thanks and enjoy! :)

15. I bought a head from The94Clouds. The transaction was perfect and wonderful!

16. Purchased a MNF elf Shushu head from The94Clouds. Transaction was easy and smooth, the head was shipped quickly and arrived safely. She was in fine condition with beautiful faceup. Very satisfied!!

17. I bought an Angell-Studio outfit from The94Clouds and everything went wonderfully! She answered all my questions, shipped promptly, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. ^__^ Thank you!

18. Thank you. I bought a MNF girl body from her and she was amazing to deal with. She kept communication open and my girl arrived prefectly and timely. Thank you again!