1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for the_impassive

Jul 13, 2006

1. Hi! I'd really appreciate your feedback if I've had a transaction with you.

I also have great feedback on ebay, userid goregal.

2. Impassive bought some Orange Soul Doll Eyes from me. It was a great transaction. Thanks!

3. Impassive was a great buyer! Very nice person to deal with.Thanks so much!
    4. Bel is a wonderful buyer - lightning fast payment! Friendly, too! :)
    5. Imps bought two wigs from me on separate occasions, and I bought a wig from her. All three transactions went very well and she's great to work with :D
    6. I sold her a wig once and she was quick to send payment. Very pleasant to work with! :daisy
    7. I did a trade with the_impassive, and she was great. Communicative and helpful, and shipped very quickly. :D
    8. Impassive bought a Volks houndstooth dress from me and paid in super-quick time! A fantastic buyer (and author too ;))
    9. Great seller--checked to make sure the package arrived in good shape, shipped VERY quickly, and packed the wigs I bought carefully. A-number-one!
    10. I recently purchased a wig from her, and everything was smooth and fast, and the wig was in perfect shape :) Definitely a great transaction!
    11. i also purchased a wig from Impassive, it was a delightful experience, and the boy loves the braidy wig!
    12. Bel rocks my socks! And she's sweet and fun (and a great buyer of course)
    13. Great buyer- good communication and quick payment!
    14. A really good transaction, now Oren has a beautiful body. Good communication and friendly seller. Thanks so much ! ^_^
    15. I sold the_impassive a hair pipe bead choker and could not have been happier with the transaction.
      Would gladly do business with again!
    16. super fast transaction!! paid lightening fast for flexibody..excellent buyer!
    17. I bought a ring off the_impassive, and it's lovely.great transaction.Thank you very much!:)
    18. I sold to and bought from her. Great transactions both times.
      I got a beautifully made sterling and lapis ring! Thanks :aheartbea
    19. Bought a lovely little lapis necklace, and she was terrific to deal with!