1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for The_Shining_Polaris

Jun 24, 2008

1. Shining Polaris sold me an AoD WS 1/3 boy body and I couldn't be happier! He arrived in pristine condition, freshly cleaned and smelling ever so sweetly. :)

Shining was great with communication, answering any questions I had in a VERY timely manner, and was SUPER fast to post the body after payment.
      I'd buy from this great seller again in a heart beat!

Thanks again for allowing me to complete my Miyavi! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

2. Shining Polaris bought one of my dear little Puki Pukis and the entire transaction went very smoothly. She was easy to deal with, reliable in commmunication, paid promptly, and very pleasant to deal with--I highly recommend her as a buyer:fangirl:

3. I purchased an AOD Chen from The Shining Polaris. He had a broken finger so she gave me a nice deal on him. Though there was a problem with smoke smell and minor damages she handled it very well. Was very courteous even when I approached her with the problem. She is great to do business with and I would certainly should the chance arrive do business with her again.

Highly recommended ^___^

4. I bought a wonderful AnotherSpace hat from The Shining Polaris. Communication was outstanding and shipping was super quick!! Very nice and pleasant person to do business with! Super sweet! She even threw in a free gift!! ^__^ Would DEFINITELY do business with again!

5. Just got my Soom Pepper from her and transaction went smoothly and quickly; recommended!

6. The_Shining_Polaris participated in my Fairyland Group order. Great communication throughout, paid very promptly, and very sweet to deal with. I would definitely do business with her again.

Thanks so much! ^_^

7. purchased an L-bi faceplate from me.
      payed immediately and had wonderful communication!!

definitely would do business with again!!!

8. The Shining Polaris bought a pair of shorts and pants from me. Communication was great and payment was made quickly. A pleasure to work with and I look forward to hearing from her again.

9. The Shining Polaris bought L-bi painted plate from me, and I'm so glad she's happy with her new addition to the family. She was very sweet, and pleasure to deal with. Very good communication too! Thank you so much, and I'd love to hear back! ^^

10. Bought some Pukis from The_Shining_Polaris commincation was great, shippiung was fast. A great transaction! Recommened!! A pleasure to deal with.

Thank you so much!

11. Sold her one of my Unoa B-els, and I wish all buyers were this prompt, friendly, and communicative! :abow: Absolutely stellar *cough* to deal with. Would not hesitate one nanosecond to deal with again. :thumbup
      Thanks so much!!

12. The_Shining_Polaris sold me a teethpart for my L-bi faceplate because mine was lost in the mail :(
      The teethpart The_Shining_Polaris sent me arrived here quickly and safely ^_^ Now my L-bi faceplate is complete again, thank you!!

13. The Shining Polaris bought my Limho lad and was a pleasure to deal with. She was prompt, communicative and very nice. I hope he brings you much happiness :)

:hollyberry

14. The_Shining_Polaris adopted my WS MNF Miyu and I feel so glad that she went to a good home ! She was prompt in payment and was friendly in communication. She was even patient with me when i wasn't able to ship out the doll on time.
      Thanks for the smooth transaction ! :daisy

15. The_Shining_Polaris purchased 4 pairs of sneakers from me. Payment was instant and very fast! The communication has been superb. I'll be very happy to deal with her again. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

16. The_Shining_Polaris bought lots and lots of Unoa clothing from me. She was super polite and paid quickly! Thanks for a great transaction :D

17. I bought a Limho Mono from The_Shining_Polaris. She had great communication and the shipping was very quick. She also included an outfit with him! I would recommend her to anyone! :)

18. Sold a Unoa L-bi mod to The_Shining_Polaris and everything went great. She paid right away and was very concise and clear. Easy to communicate. Just a wonderful transaction. Thanks for everything!

19. The_Shining_Polaris bought several LTF items from us. Quick payment and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!

20. The_Shining_Polaris bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.