1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for thegreatkait

Nov 24, 2006

1. This is a feedback thread for thegreatkait. Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me. Thank you!!:)

2. Sold an outfit to Kait, she paid very quickly and was very pleasant to deal with.
      :)

3. Kait is an amazing buyer. She purchased a head from me, paid SUPER fast, and communicated very well through the transaction! Sooo much fun to deal with!!

4. What a great seller! Totally pleasant transaction for a wig, shipped quickly and carefully. I'd love to deal with you again ^^

5. Bought a wig and had it three days later! WaY to go!
      Will buy from again. thanks!

6. I bought a pair of hands from her and she ships them very quickly. Sweet girl and a wonderful person to deal with!

7. Bought an outfit from her and was very happy! She added insurance for me and packaged it very carefully. I am very statisfied with her as a seller. Thanks again!

8. hey! i bought some hands from Kait for my DES! :) great seller!

awseome transaction! so fun to talk to and super fast!!! got them today! would def do business w/ again if the opportunity arose :))

THANKS A BUNCH!!

9. Sold my carrier to her. Quick payment, very patient. Thank you :)

10. Kait purchased a doll from me and she is excellent to deal with-- I would be very happy to deal with her again.

All of her messages and requests were nice and polite; these are the kinds of transactions you hope for on DoA. :cake:

Best wishes to you Kait! take care

11. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME!! I finally get my body for my girl!!!! :) its beautiful BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!! I was going to post a picture of her with her new body, but my camera is being dumb!! :( but THANK YOU again for being so awsome about everything!! It was a wonderful purchase!! :)

12. Great transaction, excellent communication, very happy with this head which arrived lightning fast. Thanks!

13. I sold her a head on ebay :) I would be happy to deal with her again, she is friendly and serious!

14. The great Kait is GREAT! <---it says so in her name! We had a great time with a great trade, It couldn't have went better. I am pleased with my new Elf girl and recommend Kait to everyone. Thanks Kait ~ Enjoy!!
      Aj

15. lovely girl, It was very nice to make with her transaction :) I'm recomend everyone :)

16. Fast shipping! Eyes are like new, just as described. Thanks!

17. Kait bought a mnf Shushu from me,
      simply a great buyer ;3

18. I did a wig trade with this girl :)
      Very nice and fast transaction :)
      I recommend her to other buyers / sellers :)

19. I sold to Kait and found her to be very nice to deal with. She pays fast and has great communication.
      Highly recommended.

20. Thegreatkait participated in my Luts group order. Great communication, fast payment. Thank you so much!