1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for TheGrey

Jul 11, 2008

1. Oops, I didn't realise I didn't have a feedback thread...^^;

Please post here if you'd had any transactions with me.

2. I bought tender E-an head from TheGrey - everything went perfect! and the contact is perfect as well! <3

cheers! :*
    3. I sell a Lydia to TheGrey. The payment was fast, the communication great. All was perfect.That was a pleasure.
    4. I sold my Yder to Ash. We had a great communication and fast pming. ^.^
      She was very friendly throughout and it was a very pleasant transaction and
      super fast payment. I can highly recommend her and it was a really smoothy
      to do business with her. Thanks very much again!
    5. I bought An Elfdoll Lydia from Ash, Fast delivery, great communication. Very trustworthy seller! Came very well packed, thankyou so much! I love her :)
    6. Lovely buyer, fast payment and friendly transaction. Thank You :o)
    7. I sold a wig to TheGrey. Overall great transaction, prompt payment and good communciation. Thanks! :D
    8. I bought TheGrey's beautiful Yder hybid <3
      I highly recommend her, it was a very clean transaction with great, friendly communication & general awesomeness.
      Yder was shipped the day after I paid & arrived the day after that- all very fast & ideal, no messing!
      Yder was just as described- as a whole the transaction was smooth & everything you could want when buying from the MP.

Would recommend to anyone~
      Thanks so much <3
    9. TheGrey purchase a wig from me. Payment was fast and communication great. Thank you!
    10. I purchased a Luts Kid Delf Boy body from TheGrey and the transaction was great! Great communication and the body packaged very well. Would purchase from again : )
    11. A great buyer to deal with ^^
      Would definitely recommend :D
    12. TheGrey bought a Nia from me. She was really nice and patient. I definitely recommend her.
      Thanks for everything^^
    13. Ash bought my PukiFee PongPong fullset. She was utterly understanding when shipping was delayed for ten days due to an ice storm, but I hope upgrading to EMS shipping was enough of an apology for the delay. :) She was kind and communicative and paid promptly upon decision, and let me know the minute Pong arrived. Thanks for a great transaction!
    14. Thegrey purchased a wig from me! Excellent transaction and highly reccomended! Thanks!
    15. I sold some shoes and doll glasses to TheGrey. Very friendly and communicative buyer, who sent payment quickly. I was notified as soon as the items arrived. A real pleasure to sell to! I would happily sell to TheGrey again and would recommend to anyone. Thanks so much for a perfect transaction! :thumbup
    16. I do face up commission for TheGrey's boy.. TheGrey really a kind and great person to talk with. Fast with reply the message and pay too. Really high recommended. ;)
      Thank you so much, dear... Glad to have transaction with you again ... :D
    17. TheGrey bought glass eyes from me. He paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.
    18. TheGrey bought an Volks Megu full doll from me and everything was perfect. Fast payment and really nice communication. She's a great person and buyer, really high recommended ^^
    19. Ashery bought a Luts Soony doll from me... she was Wonderful to deal with!!!! She paid quickly and let me know immediately when the doll arrived safely!

Sell to her with confidence! :D :D :D

20. TheGrey bought some sd clothes and shoes from me. She is a very friendly person to talk too and she paid promptly. Thank you so much!! :)