1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for TheLabyrinth

Oct 16, 2010

1. Comments here please :)

2. I recently bought an Iplehouse Tatiana Pierrot from TheLabyrinth. I could not have been happier with the transaction.

She responded promptly to every email, and was very quick and efficient with providing pictures and everything. The doll arrived very quickly and in PERFECT condition. I felt confident with the whole transaction and really enjoyed talking with her.

I would buy again from her in a second, and highly recommend buying from her.

3. I bought Tania-Pierrot from TheLabyrinth.
      To me have given the long layaway and the discount. The doll has been very well packed and quickly sent.:D
      TheLabyrinth is very good seller and the interesting person!:aheartbea

4. I bought Iplehouse Light Cocori from TheLabyrinth. She was incredibly patient with me - even when I had to postpone sending payment because I lost my debit card. She was wonderful to deal with. Doll was sent well packaged and it didn't take very long to get her considering. Thanks so much!!

Tylan/Roy