1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Themasterjinn

Aug 4, 2008

1. Had a great transaction with Themasterjinn, she bought my Southwestern Flair dress by PamSD and paid very quickly thanks so much!

2. I sold a black/blue kimono to Themasterjinn. She paid when she said she would. ^__^ She's very nice and let me know what was happening. I would love to have Themasterjinn as a repeat buyer. Thank you Themasterjinn for a great transaction. ^__^

3. The masterjinn bought a lil DZ Fox from me.
      PerFect communication, very friendly and a dream to work with! :)
      All the best to you and Guy Fox!!!!
      Pania :fangirl:

4. Had a great transaction with Themasterjinn, I would love to have you as a repeat buyer. Thank you!

5. themasterjinn bought a black lacey SD shirt from me, and everything was perfect. Fast payment and excellent communication, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with again!

Thank you! <3

6. themasterjinn participated in my Luts group order. Quick payment and very friendly to deal with, always a pleasure doing business.

7. Themasterjinn joint my clogs GO, we have good communications , everything went smoothly, she is a nice buyer, thank you ^^

8. themasterjinn bought a pair of eyes from me. The transaction was easy and went smoothly and communication was great. Would love to do business again someday ^^

9. themasterjinn bought a pair of eyes from me! Everything went smoothly and great. :)

10. She purchased a set of chibis from me recently and it was a wonder to work with her. Communication was fast, payment was recieved fast, and she was kind enough to be patient with me when I went past my turn out time for her commission. I would love to have future transactions with her.

11. Sold themasterjinn a kimono, communication and payment were both prompt and I was notified when the item arrived, thank you ^^

12. themasterjin bought some blue eyes from me, and let me know when they arrived as well.A very easy transaction. Thank you so much.

13. themasterjin bought a dolkot bag SD size from me, and let me know when they arrived as well. Good buyer, prompt payment, valued customer, highly recommended!! THANKS!!

14. Themasterjinn bought a velvet cloak from me- he was incredibly friendly, paid promptly, and was a pleasure to work with! ^_^ Thanks so much!

15. themasterjinn bought a pair of black knickers from me! :) Great communication, quick payment, and so sweet. Fantabulous buyer. Thank you!

16. ~Positive~
      Themasterjinn purchased some SD clothing from me. She paid super fast and was just a doll to sell to. I would definetely love to have her as a repeat buyer. ^__^
      Thanks!

17. I bought a pair of boots from themasterjinn. Her communication was awesome and she shipped super quick! I would be only too happy to deal with her again, buying or selling. Thanks!:thumbup

18. Themastjinn bought an MSD outfit from me and was great to communicate with and paid quickly. Great transaction and member! Thanks so much and enjoy!

19. POSITIVE: She bought 2 pair of pants from me, she paid immediately. I hope you will like them!

20. themasterjinn purchased a dress from me. Great transaction!