1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Themasterjinn

Aug 4, 2008

1. i sold an msd-sized prince outfit to themasterjinn and everything went great! a pleasure to do business with.

2. I sold a SD-size shirt to themasterjinn, everything went smoothly. :D She paid quickly and let me know when it arrived. :aheartbea

3. Thenasterjinn bought a set of clothes from me, paid quickly , let me know when it was recieved and even showed me a picture with the clothes on her boy. A++++ would deal with again!

4. themasterjinn bought a corset set off me, and she was fantastic to work with! Great communication, prompt payment, and understanding when I sent the set off a week late. Not to mention she is very friendly, so transacting with her was a pleasure :)

5. Themasterjinn purchased items from my shop. paid very quickly and had great communication. highly recommended buyer. welcome back anytime.

6. themasterjinn purchased Glati feathered wings from me. An absolute delight to work with. Great communication and she let me know when they arrived. Thanks very much and enjoy!

7. This member participated in my GO! and made prompt payments. Highly recommended.

8. Sold a doll crown to themasterjinn. Communication was great, payment was quick, and buyer was very nice! Highly recommended :)

9. Sold a doll outfit to themasterjinn. Great communication, fast payment, excellent transaction. Thanks very much!

10. themasterjinn bought a pair of jointed hands from me, good communication and fast payment! thanx!

11. themasterjin bought a handmade steampunk inspired monocle from me and the transaction went flawlessly. Communication was great, payment was prompt, and I would gladly do it again! Thanks~

12. ~Positive~
      Themasterjinn purchased some YoSD items from me. She paid promptly and let me know when they arrived. Perfect transaction. ^__^ Thank you.

13. themasterjinn was in my captain jack minimee order. She paid on time, gave feedback on the cast when needed. Let me know when the head arrived. Pleasure to deal with.

14. Bought Uggs from me, and was a wonderful person to deal with. Thanks Kim

15. themasterjinn purchased some AS goggles from me.. Delightful transaction would do business with again anytime.

16. themasterjinn joined my Leeke GO. She is a great GO participant. She replied all my pms quickly and let me know when item arrived. Thanks a lot~~

17. themasterjinn bought a dress set from me, the communication is more than pleasant and the payment is prompt. She is friendly and responsible and immediately letting me know the outfit arrived. A buyer that a seller dream of~

18. themasterjinn joined my Spock Group Order. Excellent communication and wonderful participation. Thank you. :thumbup

19. Themasterjinn purchased some dolls' toys from me. The transaction is perfect. Her communication and payment is prompt. Excellent buyer!!!

20. I had a wonderfull transaction with Themasterjinn!
      She bought me a pair of socks, and communication was very pleasant and payment very fast!
      Would hightly recommand her!
      Thank you Themasterjinn !