1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Themasterjinn

Aug 4, 2008

1. This lovely lady purchased a pair of my Dollheart Boots, SUPER FAST payment and great communication, thanks!

2. TheMasterJinn was part of my DZ GO and everything went great, paid quickly, responded fast to PM's and let me know when they got everything, always my job easier!

3. I sold a mini chess set to Themasterjinn. Excellent buyer! Very friendly and fast in all communication. Payment was sent equally quick. I was notified when the item arrived. I would happily sell to again and recommend to anyone! Thanks so much for a perfect transaction!! :thumbup

4. themasterjinn bought an outfit from me. It was a nice and fast transaction, PMs replied to quickly and friendly, payment was swift, and I got a confirmation when the outfit arrived. Lovely person to deal with, recommended buyer! :aheartbea

5. I sold an outfit to Themasterjinn -- it was a great transaction, and I'd be more than happy to do business with her again anytime! :D

6. themasterjinn participated in my Soom split for an outfit. There was some problem with the tracking not updating as it should, and while I had my post office look into it, she was very helpful and provided me with updates from her side as well. The package took almost a month to arrive despite the standard delivery period of 2-3 weeks, and I really appreciate her patience throughout. I would definitely recommend her as a buyer. Thank you so much for making this transaction as smooth as possible despite all the pitfalls! :)

7. Sold TMJ a set of Darth Maul lightsaber chopsticks. They were very friendly to deal with, no hassles with the transaction at all.

8. Sold a set of dragon/ fairy wings to Themasterjinn, and the transaction went really well. Very friendly with great communication----would sell to her again:)

9. themasterjinn joined my Soom bi-weekly outfit GO. She was a wonderful partner! She paid on time and let me know when her package arrived safely. I give her an A+

10. Themasterjinn participated in my Soom Lami Split. She provided excellent communication, paid very quickly and let me know right away when her package arrived. I would highly recommend her for any future transactions!

11. Themasterjinn joined my Trachy split. Everything went smoothly, I highly recommend her as a buyer :D

12. Themasterjinn joined my Soom Argil split and was a great participant! Communication was great, paid on time and overall a smooth transaction. Thankyou very much for joining my split! :)

13. Themasterjinn purchased a pair of eyes from me. She paid quickly and was great to work with. I would absolutely sell to her again.