Feedback for thenewmaid

Nov 5, 2016

1. I hope people have had a plesure doing business with me. You can leave me feedback here if we've done business. ^.^ Sorry for being so new.

#1 thenewmaid, Nov 5, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
    2. thenewmaid adopted a Resinsoul Mai head from me. She paid when she said she would, and was understanding when I couldn't ship the head immediately due to neck pains. Communication was excellent, and she let me know when the doll arrived.

Recommended buyer! Thank you again <3

3. Thenewmaid recently purchased a pair of glass eyes from me and the transaction went well from beginning to end. Communication was great--clear and friendly. Payment was on time and they kindly let me know when the package arrived to them. Thank you! ^-^

4. A lovely buyer who was incredibly patient and understanding! I would completely recommend!

5. I sold my wig for Thenewmaid
      I have perfect to deal with this nice person. Fast payment perfect communication.
      highly recommend.
      thank you very much! ♥

6. This feedback is very delayed, but it was a pleasure to deal with thenewmaid. They bought a Migidoll Ryu hybrid from me via layaway. They kept up communication all throughout the process and were pleasant to communicate with. I highly recommend them as a buyer.

7. Thenewmaid purchased a wig from me. She was great to deal with, paying promptly and understanding when I had to ship a day later than promised. I really appreciate that she let me know when it arrived as well. Thanks!!

8. Thenewmaid bought a Resinsoul body from me and the whole transaction was wonderful. Fast payment, friendly communication, it couldn't have been better! I would happily do more transactions with thenewmaid!