Feedback for Therese52

Apr 8, 2016

1. I wanted to leave feedback for our recent transaction, but I couldn't find a thread!

Leave your feedback for Therese52 here!

2. Therese52 participated in my Mako Eyes GO. Communication was fast and friendly and payments were quick. Thanks so much!

3. Therese52 bought Rosenlied Holiday series doll from me :) she was really fast in communications, and the payment was sent promptly, and everything went smooth! she was really nice, and i would be delighted to sell , or buy doll from her <3 thank you for great transaction!

4. Therese52 was a participant in my recent Makoeyes GO. It was a pleasure to have her as a participant. Swift payments and wonderful communication~! I'd be happy to have her as a participant again~!

5. Therese52 bought a Leekeworld Mabel from me. She was very quick to reply, right on top of her payment, and made selling my doll a super easy experience! I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again!

6. Therese52 purchased a pair of resin eyes from me, she payed promptly and let me know when she received the package. A perfect transaction from start to finish!
      Thank you again!

7. Therese52 commissioned me for several faceups, and she was a joy to work with. Always kind, prompt with communication and payment, and I am always thrilled to work with her. :) <3