1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Thessalyrose

May 7, 2010

1. Please post your feedback for me here. I sell doll clothes and accessories under the Secret Heart label. I have an etsy shop currently at www.tearosearts.etsy.com and I have eBay feedback under username TeaRoseArts.
    2. I sold Thessalyrose a Leekeworld Romeo head. Excellent transaction -- I wouldn't hesistate to do business with her again! :D Thanks!!
    3. Purchased some Teen Trends prom dresses from Thessaly. Great communication, fast services. I'm very happy! I'd love to buy from her again. :)
      Thanks Thessaly!
    4. Thessalyrose purchased a pair of dollmore eyes from me. She paid promptly and communication was excellent! thanks so much!
    5. I bought two teen trend dresses(and the accessories) from Thessalyrose. The price was wonderful, and the dresses came packaged really well. Thessalyrose, forgot one of the necklaces, and she sent it to me with a few handmade necklaces that are beautiful!

Communication was great and very friendly, awesome transaction.

Thank you! :D
    6. Thessalyrose bought some wigs from me. Communication was great, payment was prompt as well. She was an excellent buyer who is a pleasure to deal with.
    7. Thessalyrose purchased a wig from me, communication was excellent and overall it was a very smooth transaction, I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again! Thank you so much! :D
    8. Thessalyrose bought a Loongsoul body from me, and she was great to work with! HIGHLY recommended buyer all around :)
    9. Wow... Seems like I didn't leave feedback for thessalyrose from my previous transactions. Well, here we go!

Thessalyrose participated in both my first and second 2079Realms Group Orders. Communication was excellent and she was super helpful in closing the order (buying extra items). Payments were timely. I would love to have you in any future GO or any other kind of marketplace transaction. Thanks!