1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tian Pien

Jun 18, 2008

1. if you have done any business with me, please feel free to leave me any feedback.

Thank you. :)

2. Positive: Tian Pien joined a leeke GO I put together. There was smooth communication, fast payments, and easy delivery. Everything went well, thanks for putting up with my constant chitter-chatter updates on leeke problems during the GO process. Enjoy your item :)

3. Tian Pien participated in a May 2008 Iplehouse group order I ran. She was absolutely wonderful! Had great communication, paid promptly and was a overall pleasure to have on the order. She understood about the delays in the order and took them with grace.

^_^

4. [SIZE="-10"]Tian Pien was a participant in my very first LUTS group order and everything went wonderfully, for which I am always appreciative of. Payments were made quickly, communication was kept up very well on her end and it was, an all around pleasure to deal with with her. I wouldn't mind doing business with her again at all.

:clover Thank you so very much for being such a wonderful participant. :clover
      [/SIZE]

5. She participated in a DOD order that I ran. It was the first group order I've ever ran and she was very understanding. She was great at communicating and I'd definitely look forward to having her as a participant again. ^_^ <3

6. Tian Pien joined one of my group orders... she was a pleasure to deal with, and always paid immediately. Highly recommended.

7. Tian participated in one of my 4D group orders, and everything went smooth as silk...quick pay, great communication, couldn't have been better. You're welcome back anytime, thanks again!
      ange

8. Tian Pien participated in my second Luts group order and everything went as well the second time around that it did the first time around. Invoices were paid quickly and communication was well kept, she was a pleasure to deal with and I wouldn't mind doing business with her again at all.

:clover Thank you for being just as awesome the second time around!! :clover

9. Tian Pien participated in my GO. Smooth transcation with prompt payment, thank you so much!

10. Whee~ back again, leaving feedback!!

This time around, Tian Pien was a participant in both my first Iplehouse and my second Leekeworld group orders. Just as always, she's a pleasure to deal with and she's always more than welcome to participate in one of my group orders.

:clover Thank you so much for always being such a doll! ^^ Seriously, I appreciate it! :clover

11. This is my fifth group order transaction with Tian Pien and she hasn't disappointed me even once yet. :) She participated in my second Soom group order this time around. Reinforcing what I've said before, she's always on top of communication and sending payments in swiftly, which makes her a pleasure to deal with each and every time!!

:bcake Thank you for always being a great participant! :bcake

12. Tian Pien joined my 4D group order. Payment was made very quickly, communication was great and friendly. Tian Pien was a pleasure to have in my order. Thank you!

POSITIVE!!!

13. Tian Pien was a part of my Camellia Dynasty Group order. It was a truly wonderful experience on all levels. Thanks so much~

14. I bought soom MD parts off of Tian Pien. Very quick communication and superfast shipping! Excellent seller. Thanks so much!

15. Tian Pien joined my Split for Soom's Chalco! She bought the outfit, she was on top of everything and was very pleasant to work with. Would gladly work with her again :) Excellent split partner! Thank You again!

16. I bought Chrom fantasy parts paws-hands from Tian Pen , they arrived very carefully-wonderfully packaged & in perfect condition!! they shipped & arrived fast & all communication was excellent & quick!! I am truly happy with the transaction, it was a pleasure!!I'd recommend her!!

17. Tian Pien recently commissioned me to make some food props, and she was so lovely to deal with! Excellent communication and swift payment, highly recommended!

Thank you again! ^ ^

18. Tian Pien was in my Luts GO. She pays invoices super quickly and always responds to PM's in a good time as well. I'd gladly have her in another of my GO's any day :)

19. Back yet again~

Tian Pien recently took part in my 14th Leekeworld group order, making this our sixth transaction and as expected, there was yet another repeat performance. Everything went smoothly and I have no complaints. She's a gem to work with, honestly. Highly recommended for sure~

&#9829;[ Thank you for your participation in another one of my group orders!! ]&#9829;​

20. Tian Pien participated in my most recent Dollmore GO - communication was always quick & friendly and payments were fast. Thanks so much!