1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tiarah ^_^

Apr 28, 2007

1. I did a partial trade (Resinsoul Song)/purchase for a Volks Midori from Tiarah. She was just lovely to deal with! She offers excellent communication, fast shipping (even right before the holidays ;) ), and just the sweetest personality! :D

I'd be more than happy to buy/trade from her again!
      A+ Thank you! :D

2. I bought from Tiarah an outfit by Volks and she's a real great seller! The outfit was adorable :D
      Very fiendly and prompt shipping. Definitely recommended!! Thanks again for all!!!

3. Tiarah participated in my Yo-SD winter wonderland swap, she posted her profile on time and was a pleasure to deal with. She sent out her gift in a timely manner and even let us know when she got her gift from her swap partner.

Excellent swaper!!

4. I bought a dress set from Nikki (tiarah), it arrived in perfect condition (like it was described) and the packaging was great
      she was prompt with responding to PMs and she even gave me a great deal on the set and when she couldn't ship it when she told me she would she upgraded it to priority shipping free of charge!!
      would definitely order from again and highly recommended!! :)
      thanks again Nikki

5. I purchased a YoSD shirt for a Littlefee from Nikki, and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother! She got back to me promptly, the item shipped fast and arrived well-packaged and safe. Would definitely do business with again. Thank you!

6. I purchased a Volks SD13 boy sized outfit set from Tiarah and everything went perfectly. Friendly prompt communication, quick safe shipping, and a lovely set of clothes in perfect condition. Thank you so much for an excellent transaction!

7. I bought a faceplate from Tiarah and she was a wonderful seller. The faceplate arrived in record time, well packaged and just as described. Thank you!!

8. Thank you so very much for purchasing my Latidoll clothing/shoes & paying me instantly!
      I highly recommend you to all!

9. Tiarah bought a 5Star Bibi from me. Great buyer, communication was perfect and payment was immediate. :) Thanks so much!

10. tI purchased some 18mm grey green glass eyes from Tiarah. They got delayed due to the mail carrier, but they did arrive safely and are working out pretty well for my doll. Would do business again. Thanks!

11. I purchased a sleeping CP Delf Chiwoo head that had been modded to open eyes from tiarah. Communication was very good at first and disappeared entirely after payment was made, with the promise that he would be shipped. The package arrived rather late, but he was packed well, and my guess is that the mailing system lost him.

I consider this transaction positive, and would buy from tiarah again. Her communication was friendly and helpful.

12. I recently bought a couple of wigs from Tiarah. Shipping was really fast (3 days from her house to mine!), and the wigs are so well-made, soft and beautiful!

I highly recommend this seller, 5/5 stars.

13. I participated in a FMD go run by Tiarah! They were well organized, and answered all my questions patiently. Shipping was quick and I would definitely recommend them! Thank you so much!

14. I joined a For My Doll GO of Tiarah's and it all went very smoothly! Prompt communication and very sweet to work with~ Thank you for hosting the group order!

15. I joined their For My Doll group order. Everything went amazingly smooth. They shipped the wigs when they received them very quickly and they were packaged well. I would definitely join another group order hosted by Tiarah.

16. Tiarah was our group leader for a FMD group order. Extremely well organized and professional; kept us informed all the way. Very well packed/shipped via Priority Mail. Everything was A++++. Definitely would work with Tiarah in the future.

17. Was part of the For My Dol GO, Tiarah hosted. Communication was great, she shipped fast! Would definitely do another GO with them! :)

18. I was part of a FMD group order that Tiarah hosted. Communication was great and she shipped the items out very quickly. She began an exchange for me before being hit with unexpected life things and was very kind about it when she returned. Would absolutely do another group order with her again.

19. I sold a Volks SD10 Boy Body to Tiarah and they wee great. Friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the body arrived. Thank you so much for the smooth transaction.

20. Tiarah bought a pair of SD13 hands from me. Communication and payment were prompt and she let me know that they had arrived safely. Thanks for a pleasant transaction ^_^