1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tiarah ^_^

Apr 28, 2007

1. Wonderful buyer-polite, patient, and fast at payment.
      Thank you so much!

2. I just sold an outfit to tiarah. It was a fast and easy transaction! I would definetly deal with her again!

3. Awesome seller! Super fast shipping, items in perfect condition! Thank you so much for making my first buying transaction on DOA pleasant!

4. I sold some items to tiarah. It was a super fast, smooth transaction! Definetly recommended!

5. Sold an item to tiarah, Fast payment! and a fast and easy transaction!
      Thanks!!

6. Arigatou tiarah!

I bout her Luts Cory from her but needed some time to save up alittle more, and she kindly put her Cory Hanna on layaway for me and I only had to give a small hold price.:D and when I had enuf money she shipped Hanna out on Dec 19th and she arrived the 21st just in time for Christmas

7. tiarah is good buyer!!!
      Thank you for everything!!!

8. I've participated in quite a few group orders with Tiarah and she has always bent over backwards to help out and make sure things run smoothly.

9. She conducted a Dollmore Group order. We had a couple problems with Dollmore not having stuff in stock but she was very quick with telling us things and for the most part it ran VERY smoothly. She did a great job. <3

10. I was in a dollmore group order. She kept us up to date and sent our stuff out very fast, Great to deal with:D

11. I was also in the recent Dollmore group order tiarah hosted. Although Dollmore took a long time to send the items, they were sent to me very quickly from the time they arrived at her home. Thank you so much ^_^

12. I was in the Dollmore GO and everything was run very smoothly! Tiarah kept me up to date about everything and shipped out the items as soon as she got them. ^__^ Thank you Tiarah!

13. Participated in a Dollmore group order somewhere in December. She did an awesome job handling the issues that were happening with Dollmore and kept everyone updated. Items came in great condition and it was definitely worth the wait. I highly recommend doing business with Tiarah.

14. I participated in a Group Order with Tiarah leading it, and could not have had a more pleasant experience! I found her to be excellent at communication, quick to respond in the thread and via pm, and really went the extra mile to make sure everything went smoothly. I would definitely recommend her. :D

15. I was in the Dollmore Group Order that Tiarah hosted, even tho dollmore took quite some time to ship. she was quick to keep us updated and shipped everything out very quickly! :love THANK YOU! :aheartbea

16. I participated in a group order run by Tiarah :D She kept us all very up to date and sent things very quickly ^^ All in all, a great group order experience!! Thank you! ^____^

17. Bought a pair of pink overalls w/ shirt for YoSD from tiarah. Great seller. Shipped as quickly as she was able. :) Wonderful communication. Thank you!

18. She ran the Dollmore group order I participated in and she was great! Quick shipping and very good communication. Recommended!

19. she bought a pair of eyes from me. paid super fast and great commincation. perfect.

20. Tiarah is a great group organizer! Friendly, fair, organized, prompt-it was a perfect experience! Thank you very much!