1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tiarah ^_^

Apr 28, 2007

1. This is my second transaction with Tairah. I bought a sheep and a little necklace. The sheep arrived fast and was just as shown in the picture.

The necklace sadly did not show up. Tairah was so kind and even thought it was only 2.00 refunded my money and was soooo kind about the whole thing. I would highly recommed such a honest good seller. I would defently buy from this seller again.

2. I'm happy to give Tiarah my highest recommendation! :D She sold me a Yo-SD outfit that arrived lightening fast and well packed. We also enjoyed great communication via PM. Thanks for a perfect transaction T! :D

Hugs, Juli DC :)

3. Tiarah bought doll wig from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with! Thanks a lot Tiarah:)

Myrtle in CA

4. Bought a DoD Too from her.

She was SO SWEET!!

She waited for payment, and was understanding and accommodating to my needs. Too was shipped out almost immeadeatly and arrived in a flash. When I opened him at home, he was perfectly rolled in 4-5 layers of bubble wrap for his body, two bubble wrap gloves for his hands, a face mask and bubble wrap around that. All extras were included as promised =D

Thankyou so much! You were so awesome to deal with. I hope to buy from you again!

5. I bought 3 yo size dresses from Tiarah. They were beautiful - and arrived very quickly. It was a pleasure dealing with Tiarah and I would highly recommend her. Thankyou.x

6. We bought a KDW-17 For Kid Delf (Gradation Wine) from Tiarah. She was very courteous and patient, totally a pleasure to deal with. She shipped as soon as possible and the wig was well packed. She even included a pair of hair clips with it! This transaction was a dream! A+!

7. I bought a pair of boots from Tiarah, and things went great. Thanks, so much~

8. Bought some clothes and wigs from Tiarah last week. Transaction went great: friendly with good communication. Items were in great condition. Thanks!

9. Tiarah sold me a wig (nice quality, reasonable price, inexpensive shipping) and was super helpful about answering questions, plus she shipped it with the most adorable badge ever. The wig is great, but the badge is the bomb.

10. Tiara was very good at communicating, with super fast and reasonable shipping. Plus the shoes and clothes I got were super cute, and fit her descriptions perfectly!

11. I bought a wig from tiarah.
      Great transaction, well packaged, thanks!

12. Participated in GO for Dollmore with Tiarah and she was great so was the girl who helped her out as I was able to get my stuff at a BJD Meet Up so no added shipping costs. Everything was there and I am thrilled esp with this one.

[​IMG]
      I even got one for her big sister when she arrives. SWEET!

13. participated in a Dollmore GO run by Tiarah... super nice person, fast replies to PM's and everything arrived safely!

I would definitely do business with her again... thanks so much!! ^^v

14. tiarah ran a group order I took part in. Even after a tragedy in the family she managed to get everything out and mailed promptly. Would definately participate in another group order run by her.

15. Hi! I went in on a GO Tiarah was running, and she did a great job and sent everything out quick as possible. Thanks Tiarah!

16. I went in Tirarah's Go and despite a little shipping mishap, she had my items to me super fast! All communication was professional and nice :)

~Ari

17. bought a nice yellow dress from her, great communication, awesome delivery and damn i love that dress XD

18. I bought a lovely msd yellow shirt for my little girl from tiarah
      It arrived quickly and well packaged. I'm very pleased with tiarah and look forward to doing more business with her in the future :fangirl:

19. I bought an Amelie Tailor outfit from Tiarah.
      It was packaged safely, and arrived promptly.
      The outfit is more adorable than the FS photo!
      Thnx, Tiarah!

20. I bought a Volks Tenshi body from tiarah. Communication was excellent and she shipped it very quick after I finished my layaway. Definately will do business again. Thank you