1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tiarah ^_^

Apr 28, 2007

1. I bought an outfit by volks from this great seller. :3 Thanks. I totally love it!!

2. Tiarah bought a minifee head from me, she paid super fast and has excellent communication. Awesome buyer! Thanks for a smooth and pleasant transaction.

3. I bought an outfit from Tiarah and she's a real great seller! The outfit was adorable and she was quick to resolve a returned item issue. She also packed the items really well! I was very impressed!

4. I bought a really cute dress from Tiarah, thanks a bunch!

5. tiarah bought a DZ body from me, communication was excellent, payment was prompt, a perfect transaction.

6. I bought a lovely dress from Tiarah. It arrived super quickly and in perfect condition!

~MP

7. I bought 2 dresses from Tiarah and they arrived super fast and even cuter then the pictures!!! Will do business from again , im sure :D

8. I bought two shirts from tiarah! The transaction was smooth and quick, great communication! Everything arrived nice and safely. A++! I'd buy from tiarah again, for sure! :)

9. Tiarah bought a school head from me and paid very quickly. She was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you so much again!
      Karen

10. I traded a "junk" head to Tiarah for some clothes and cash and it was a very pleasant transaction. Wonderful communication, paid quickly, and the clothes arrived super fast and look fabulous. I'd love to do business with her again in the future. :)

11. ^o^ I was in one of the Recent Dollmore Orders with Tiarah, She was fantastic to work with. Super nice and very kind to get my items to me as fast as she could. ^^

12. Tiarah ran a Dollmore group order that I joined. It went smoothly, and she was really helpful - I got my wigs super-fast, too!

13. tiarah conducted a group order that I join. Very good communication, and kept everyone up to date with everything that was happening. Very nice and was fast getting everything shipped out and organized once the items arrived! Thank you so much for the smooth transaction!! I would def do business with again and I highly recommend! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

14. POSITIVE: I joined a Dollmore GO that tiarah ran. Superb-everything! I highly recommend tiarah and would do business with her again.

15. I joined in Tiarah's Dollmore GO aswell. Just received my items today, they got to me super fast and she kept us well informed. Wouldn't hesitate to join in again.
      Thanks!

16. I participated in a Dollmore GO run by Tiarah. I really appreciate how organized it was and I received my items with no problem. She was also great with keeping the thread updated with the progress of the order. I would definitely join any GO she runs. Thank you!

17. I was also in the Dollmore GO run by Tiarah, and I really appreciate her efforts and communication. I'll happily participate in another GO run by her in the future!

18. I was in a GO hosted by Tiarah for a few Dollmore things and she was great to work with. Very organized and sweet. Kept us updated and even shipped my stuff right away when I asked instead of waiting for an item that Dollmore forgot. <3 I wouldn't mind working with her in the future. ^^/ <3

19. I was in the recent Dollmore GO and she was very helpful and understanding. I would definitely join another GO run by Tiarah ))

20. I also participated in Tiarah's last Dollmore GO. Communication was great during the whole GO. Very fiendly and prompt shipping. Definitely recommended!! Thanks again :D