1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for ticuk..~~

Aug 12, 2010

1. Ticuk did another face up for me, this time for my DZ Cosmo. Really fantastic work as always, very pleased with the results. Communication was great and friendly and she answered any queries I had along the way. She's been a pleasure to work with and I look forward to commissioning her again in the future. Thank you so much for such great work.

2. I bought Yo midi sword hand from Ticuk. She was really sweet person to deal with. Very fast response and ship fast as she has promise. The package was well organize and pack very safe. I would love to deal with her again. Thank you so much >_<!

3. I bought a lovely sweater from Ticuk and got a Very fast response and it went very smooth:) the sweater is better looking than in the photos and was wrapped very nicely.:D

4. I purchased an Iplehouse out from Ticuk. It was packaged well and arrived in super fast time, Great Communication too. Thank you, Hope to do business with you again! ;)

5. I bought sneakers, which I was very lucky to find for a 70+ doll and I am very happy with quick answers. The shoes arrived in a week, perfectly packed and I am very happy.

6. Positive feedback!:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

I purchased a lovely wig from Ticuk and she had excellent communication and the wig arrived very quickly and was in excellent condition!
      Thank you so much Ticuk!

7. I bought a silver SD shirt from ticuk, she shipped promptly and was easy to communicate with, I would definitely work with her again. ^ - ^

8. i bought some wigs from ticuk~ all the items is in perfect condition, just like the explanation!
      the shipping time is also fast, and she always reply my msg

so happy to have transaction with ticuk! thank you :D

9. ticuk bought a MSD outfit set from me and the transaction went prompt and smooth. Thank you.

10. I was lucky enough to snag one of Ticuk's faceup slots for my Volks William boy, I'm extremely happy that I did!
      Communication was lovely and always prompt, Ticuk is such a sweet and adorable person to talk to <3 She did an absolutely gorgeous job on my boy whom I have fallen in love whit again, so thank you so much for that :D
      He was also shipped back to me really quickly and was well packed ^____^

A highly recommended, great faceup artist :)

11. I bought an outfit and it arrived safely packaged and in a timely manner. Great communication! Thank you!

12. Ticuk did face-ups for me on my two DIM Tom Hiddleston/Loki heads and she did an amazing job. It was a difficult job with both Loki's Asgard and Jotun (frost giant) heads and she was wonderful. Ticuk is a great artist and has great communication. They were packed very well and sent quickly. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
      Thank you Ticuk:)

13. Positive Feedback &#10084;

:goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar

I sent 2 heads to lovely ticuk for face up and only had a brief description.
      She already know what I want, my favorite style for face up.

It's so easy to communicate with her.
      Maybe she can read my minds and enhance the result ? ;)

My girls turn out so beautiful~!! \(&#10084;0&#10084;)/
      I can't wait to send my other heads to her~~

The packaging was very secure & shipping was also fast~
      She always patient & darling with me.

Thank you for everything~
      I won't hesitate to do any transaction with ticuk in the future. &#10084;

14. Ticuk Bought an MSD DollHeart set from me.:) So friendly to deal with, payment was quick, and she also let me know when her package has arrived! The transaction was flawless and I will never hesitate to deal with her again in the future. Super recommended buyer!!

Thank you, Ticuk!:aheartbea

15. I bought some Yo-SD clothes from ticuk. Lovely seller to work with! Communication was perfect, the items were shipped as soon as possible after I sent payment, and they arrived in great condition and well-packed. Thanks so much!

16. Positive Feedback

:goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar

ticuk painted my head again and she was very prompt in everything through the whole process.
      Communication was easy and lovely. She let me know once the head arrived.

As for the shipping back to me, again, she packed the head in a very secure way.
      She's top notch !

I'm so in love with her magic hands, LOL~ :XD:
      She knows how to make her clients feel very satisfied with her face up skill~

Thank you for everything, M'Love~ :D :aheartbea
      Please don't get bored with me~~

I won't hesitate to do any transaction with ticuk in the future. :cake:

17. I bought a DoI sized school uniform from ticuk, the contact has been lovely, the clothes were very well packed and arrived promptly, and she even included a cute little note with the package - she's a real pleasure to do business with!

18. [​IMG]

I have no words to thank ticuk, who painted my handsome Jin! She was so pleasant to deal with, and was really responsive throughout the process. She took inspiration from the pegs that I sent her, but put her own personal touch into the faceup, which I liked. I will definitely do business with ticuk again; she is wonderful!

A+++ transaction all the way!

19. I bought some Yosd size clothes from ticuk including dollheart pieces. All arrived perfectly, would recommend anyone to deal with her.

20. I purchased a Soom Afi from Ticuk. She was very easy to communicate with and extremely helpful. In the end I received Afi with no problems and the doll is in perfect shape. I would be glad to do business with Ticuk again.