1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for ticuk..~~

Aug 12, 2010

1. Positive Feedback ❤

:goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar

I sent a head to ticuk for face up and only sent her the photo how I want her to paint my doll.

Communication with her is always stellar.
      I love my new guy very much ! \(❤0❤)/
      I can't wait to send my other heads to her, I'll pack a few of 'em soon~~ :XD:

The packaging was always secure & shipping was also fast~
      She always patient & truly darling with me.

Thank you for everything~
      I won't hesitate to do any transaction with ticuk in the future. ❤

2. I sent my dod black Camine to her for a faceup. She did a great job and kept great communication the whole time. Everything was perfect. Thank you. I love his faceup

3. I've bought two outfits set from ticuk. Great communication, fast shipping and items are lovely! Thank you so much :D

4. The lovely Ticuk painted my AOD Gu for me and as always, it was a great pleasure working with her. The work was beautiful and perfect and everything I had hoped for. This is my third doll head by Ticuk and I have always had such a great experience with her. Communication, interaction, work - all top notch. Thank you so very much.

5. I purchased a volks sd clothes set from ticuk.
      ticuk was just lovely. Communication was great and the clothes arrived in top condition. I am very happy with this transaction!
      Thank you!!

6. I bought a Luts SSDF body from Ticuk. Communication was friendly and informative, the shipping was quick, and the body was packaged carefully. Excellent transaction overall. Thanks very much ^_^

7. I commissioned Ticuk for a faceup for my boy
      and she painted him exactly how I wanted.

She kept me in touched with any delay and efficient too :)

Will definitely do business with her again someday
      Thankyou!

8. I sent my IoS Osiris to Ticuk for his face up.
      She did exactly what I wanted and he is absolutely gorgeous! I'm very happy with the result.

Definitely recommend! :)

9. I bought and SD13 boy body from ticuk and couldn't be more pleased. Great communication, prompt shipping, and super friendly. Highly recommended and looking forward to future dealings. : D

10. Ticuk adopted the Crobidoll B-Line body from me! She paid promptly!! And she was super nice, friendly in the communication and she is a very understanding person! The whole transaction was smooth and perfect! I am so happy to have this transaction with Ticuk! I definitely recommend her a good buyer!! Thanks so much!! <3

11. Thank you so much, Ticuk! I hope to deal with you again ^__^

12. Purchase some clothing and everything went smoothly. Highly recommended !! A++

13. Highly recommend ticuk as a seller. Bought a Dollheart outfit, which was shipped very quickly, arrived in mint condition and excellent communication. Very smooth transaction.
      Thank you,
      Flynn.

14. I bought a Volks outfit from Ticuk, and I was very happy with our transaction! :) The set was in perfect condition, and packed well. Thank you so much!

15. I bought a MSD size outfit for my doll from Ticuk and am very pleased with everything. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Ticuk again. Thank you!

16. I bought some beautiful clothes from Ticuk (a pair of Dollheart shorts and a V-neck t-shirt). They were in excellent condition and shipped extra fast. Great communication, thank you for an excellent transaction.

17. I bought a kimono set, shorts, and jacket/shirt set from Ticuk and they came well packed and in great condition. Would highly recommend! Thank you and sorry for being indecisive orz

Sent from phone using Tapatalk

18. ~Positive~
      I purchased a Kanata head from ticuk. She was super awesome throughout the whole transaction! Allowed a small layaway, kept me up to date with shipping information. He was packaged well and arrived super fast!
      I am so in love with the face-up she did on him. Superb, quality work!! :aheartbea
      Thank you!

19. Very pleased with the face up for my IOS Bel Canto from Ticuk.

He looks perfect! Thank you.

20. I comissioned ticuk face up for my two volks boys and she did amazing job :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea!!The face up are very beautiful <3!!
      Great communication and fast shipping!! I really recommend her:aheartbea.