1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for ticuk..~~

Aug 12, 2010

1. Darling, I'm so sorry for belated feedback. :doh

Ticuk painted my Volks Claude & Ringdoll Pan, even granted my wish for a tattoo on 1 of my doll bodies.

Everything was super smooth, and I love she always know how to make my dolls become better and 'alive'.

She kept me updated, for example when the weather became so unpredictable, that she couldn't spray the MSC on my boys.

She always kept in touch with me in the whole process, so I wouldn't need to be worry.

Thank you so much for your awesome works, once again.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Recommended face up artist !

:goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar

2. I purchased an SD HK outfit and the transaction was perfect! Shipping messed up a bit somewhere and took a bit longer, but not Ticuk's fault at all. The clothing was well-packed and exactly as described. Thanks so much!! :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

3. I commissioned Ticuk for a faceup on my boy, and she definitely did a spot-on job capturing the core of my instructions and what I wanted for him. Communication was consistent and friendly throughout, and Ticuk kindly let me know when packages were received/shipped. The head arrived so well packed and with little extra photobooks of her work... I am 110% pleased with Ticuk's work and would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a beautiful quality faceup. ^w^

4. I purchased a head from Ticuk. Communication was efficient and friendly and it was shipped in great condition. Wonderful seller. Thank you.

5. I purchased a fullset Volks yosd Botenmaru from Ticuk. She allowed me to do a short laway. Communication was great and he was packed beautifully. I highly recommend Ticuk! Thank you for this charming boy.

6. I bought Ticuk Volks Date Masamune head. Great communication and the head arrived perfectly. Would do business again ^^

7. I bought a Volks outfit from ticuk. Her communication and shipping were quick and she let me know the customs number so I could track it. It was a great transaction and I'd be happy to buy from her again. :)

8. I commissioned ticuk to give my girl a new faceup. She was absolutely wonderful. Fantastic communication and understanding throughout the entire process. Thank you so much again ticuk, she looks great!

9. i bought a couple dollheart sets from ticuk and they came well packaged and on time!
      thank you ticuk for this pleasant transaction!

10. I've commissioned Ticuk for a faceup for my girl, she was very friendly and accommodating even though she had to rush through to complete it upon my request. I adore her work so much and the result is stunningly beautiful! Thank you so much! :celebrate

11. Purchased Volks SD Gou body from Ticuk and it was a terrific transaction. Body arrived nicely packaged and in mint condition. Thanks again; I recommend this member! :D

12. I commissioned her to paint my Iplehouse Joy and Rexy, and she did so brilliantly as always. Would be more than happy to work with her again. :)

13. I bought an MDS outfit from ticuk and everything went perfectly! Very positive experience. :thumbup

14. ticuk painted my RosenLied Milk and RingDoll MoYu and I can't be happier than seeing my boys become more than what I expected~!! :D :D

[​IMG]

She gave her best in finishing them, even when I asked her to paint them before a certain private event, she happily fulfilled my wish. Totally recommended face up artist~~ :whee: Thank you so muchhh, I :aheartbea you~!!

:goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar

15. I purchased an outfit from this member, and the transaction went smoothly. She shipped the outfit quickly, and I received it in a little over a week in Los Angeles. The items were well packaged and in excellent condition. I highly recommend doing business with this member!

16. So sorry for belated feddback :doh:doh:doh

I purchased a Crobidoll B-Line Body from Ticuk. Communication was great and he was packed beautifully. She really nice person ;) I highly recommend Ticuk!

17. I bought a luts 2010 event head with a faceup by ticuk! When I contacted her she was on vacation(out of the country)and let me know when she would be back. As soon as she was back everything went perfectly!!! She shipped him out quickly and he was here a week and a half later!!! He was very well packed in a beautiful box, his faceup was beautiful(this summer if I have cash to spare i plan on commissioning Ticuk) and she included a wonderful sd sized magazine advertising her faceup survives!
      10/10 would definitely do business with again!!!!
      Thank you so much Ticuk!!!

18. I bought a Volks outfit from ticuk and it was a very positive transaction. Communication and information provided were great, the item was well packaged and in ideal condition and postage was very prompt. I would happily deal with ticuk again!

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

19. i commissioned her to do a face up of my DD Mari, She was very responsive, on the other hand i was not really responsive due to exams. But thankfully we reconnected and manage to get the doll home safely. Overall i would recommend her to everyone as she is responsive and nice to deal with. The doll arrived safely and the doll head was nicely packaged.

20. I bought a Volks SD13 Shiro one-off from ticuk. Doll was in perfect condition, packaged extremely well and shipped super fast. Communication was easy, fast and friendly. Thank you so much!