1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tifa-chan

Aug 18, 2008

1. So I have bought my fair of things on here, and I am now selling jewerly with two of my dearest friends on here.

If you have had any transaction with me please leave me feedback and I will always do the same for you
      <3

2. Tifa-Chan with her friend, Hakkai89 bought my two Resin Guitars for their two BJDs'. I am happy to not only help her and friend get guitars, but they paid fast and were both great to deal with. MK :)

3. Tifa-chan bought a sword set from me. She paid super fast and communication was great. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. Thank you! <3

4. I bought two necklaces and two bracelets by Leonine Gems from tifa-chan, and I love them! They are very elegant and nicely made.

Highly recommended! :)

5. Tifa-chan purchased a BBB Sprite from me, and the timing was good, she was in constant contact, a very quick and easy purchase. Thank you!!!

6. I sold a pair of leather pants to Tifa-chan. She was great! Very communicative and gave me a fast payment. Awesome to deal with. I'd highly recommend her. Thanks again! :)

7. purchased a necklace and a piece of jewelary from her. great communication and very honest! would purchase from again!! thanks!

8. Bought a pair of leather pants for my big guys from tifa-chan. Transaction was great - thanks so much!

9. I bought a wig from Tifa-chan and the communication was great, it is always lovely to be able to contact the seller and know that they will write back asap.

Thank you very much

:hamster:

10. tiffe-chan had a doll for sale, and i made an offer to her which she accepted without hesitation, she is a "doll" to deal with.

11. I bought a can of MSC UV Cut from Tifa-chan. The transaction went well and she was great with communication. All in all a great experience. Thanks again!

12. I bought an item from Tifa-Chan and it arrived well. She was good at communicating and it was an honest and forthright transaction! Thanks.

13. The transaction went rather smoothly for the most part...:) It helps to have the right account name!:lol: Anyway, the sword set I bought arrived safe and sound-- and it looks so cool!:D Thank you so much for everything!:aheartbea

-- Many Thanks,
      Maewyn:clover

14. I bought a pair of leather pants from tifa-chan, and I couldn't be happier! She was wonderful to deal with, the pants were in beautiful condition, and she shipped them out super-fast! All in all a fantastic transaction, and I would gladly deal with her again!

15. I bought a white shirt from Tifa-chan.
      Communication was good and fast, and she kept me well informed about the shipping :3
      The shirt arrived in good condition!

I'm completely happy with how this transaction went :3

16. I brought some trousers from Tifa-chan and Im very pleased with the whole transaction. Brilliant communication and super fast shipping to the UK :D Thanks dear!!