1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tiffany

Feb 11, 2012

1. Tiffany purchased some clothing from me and was excellent to deal with! really sweet, paid immediately and let me know when everything arrived, I would happily work with her again :-)

2. I sold a Zaoll Luv to Tiffany, communication throughout the transaction was great (we arranged for a short layway) payment was timely and I wouldn't hesitate to sell to or buy from her. Altogether, it was a perfect transaction!!!

3. Tiffany purchased a tan skin minifee bust from me and the transaction was great! She was really friendly, payment was fast and she even notified me when the item arrived! I couldn't be happier! :)

Thanks so much!!

4. I purchased a tan Narae Butterfly from Tiffany. She was a pleasure to deal with, was very nice, and shipped promptly. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you!!!! :)

5. i purchased a classic narae from tiffany and she was super sweet to deal with and the doll arrived quickly and is just perfect! thanks!

6. Tiffany brought a Souldoll Gana from me and was awesome to deal with! She has great, prompt communication and is very amicable. Payment was sent fast and she let me know as soon as Gana arrived with her. A+++ transaction ~

Thank you soooo much and I hope you enjoy Gana!!
      Nina

:aheartbea :truffle :aheartbea

7. Tiffany purchased a Supia Yisol from me and it was a dream transaction. Very prompt payments and lovely communication. She is a joy to work with! Thank you so much, Tiffany, for a very positive experience, and for letting me know Yisol arrived safely!

8. Tiffany Just recently Purchased a Minifee body from me. What a great person! so sweet, and great communication. Sent the money right away with no problems. Wont hesitate to sell to her! she's great! :aheartbea

9. Tiffany purchased a Minifee head from me. She was super amazing to deal with, very friendly and paid promptly. When the package was mysteriously held captive by USPS with no reasons and no tracking updates she very politely let me know and requested insurance info from me - didn't freak out or blame me for the post office's mix up. Thankfully it ended up being a non-issue as the head (finally) showed up! Can't stress enough how wonderful she was to deal with, very mature and lovely person. Would gladly do business with her again in the future <3

10. Tiffany bought a minifee head from me. It was a very smooth transaction. Communication was prompt, sent payment quickly and let me know once the head arrived. I would gladly do business with Tiffany again :)

11. Tiffany purchased two pairs of Dale Rae shoes in MSD size from me,
      one pair of light blue flats and one pair of flats in Metallic bronze colour with cut-out toe.

Excellent communication with quick friendly replies. Almost immediate payment once I sent her the total,
      and she quickly let me know when the shoes had arrived.
      So all in all, a smooth international transaction. I definitely recommend her as a buyer! :)

12. Tiffany commissioned me for some customization work on a number of her dolls (some blushing, mani/pedi, restringing and sueding, with some light faceup repair on two). She was clear with what she needed, and quick with communication. We had worked out that she would be sending me a number of dolls, and we had a bit of a one-in-one-out for a little while; I had said she could send one whenever she was ready, and to just give me a heads up to expect it, which she did every time. And she always let me know when she had safely received each doll home as well. Tiffany was also very understanding the few times I took a day or so longer than I expected to, to send updates and photos.
      This was definitely a great series of commissions/transactions - everything went wonderfully smoothly!
      Thanks so much for commissioning me Tiffany! :)

13. Tiffany purchased a MNF body from me and I couldn't be happier with how the transaction went. Communication was pleasant, payment was made quickly, and she let me know when it arrived. She was a pleasure to do business with and I would do so again in a heart beat. Thank you!

14. Tiffany purchased a Souldoll Aehael Head/Torso from me, transaction was fabulous, quick payment and pleasant to deal with. Thank you so much again and hope you enjoy!

15. I bought a feeple Fairyland Chloe form Tiffany , and the transaction was perfect. She was shipped quickly and arrived safely! Thank you so much ! I love her to bits already! Great seller ! Will love to deal with you again in the future !!!

16. Tiffany adopted a tan Narae 406 from. She was quick with messages and payment. She was a joy to work with and a terrific buyer. One of the easiest transactions I have ever had on DoA. I would definitely sell and recommend her as a buyer to anyone. Thank You Tiffany.

17. I bought a Narin from Tiffany. He arrived safely and was well packed and came with lots of extras! Tiffany's communication was great! I highly recommend her!

18. Tiffany bought a minifee woosoo head with Viridian House face up from me. This was our second transaction on the marketplace and as before everything went very smoothly. Tiffany was quick with payment and messages. She was understanding when the shipping schedule had to change and was quick to let me know of the heads arrival. I would highly recommend Tiffany as a buyer to anyone.

19. Petra sold me back my Tan Volks doll on a long layaway. An issue arised and she was so patient and understanding with me. She is truly a hidden gem in the doll community and could only wish more people were as kind and understanding as Petra. I would highly recommend her for buying or selling. Thank you Petra!

20. Positive feedback for Tiffany. I purchased her Soul Doll Aehael head and the transaction was perfect. Quick shipping, well packaged, and wonderful communication. Thank you so much!